Welcome and an Invitation

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by griz, Aug 10, 2007.

1. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Just wanted to take a minute and welcome all new members to the BOC and invite everyone to the gathering being held below Pickwick Dam. The dates of the gathering are Sept. 28th, 29th, 30th Here is a link to the thread for this gathering.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51826
    These gatherings are a great place to meet and fellowship with other BOC members. The gatherings are always a lot of fun. Whether you can make it for the whole event or you can only make it for part of a day, do come on out and visit with us!

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Are you tryin' to make me feel guilty for not makin' pickwick? Well, it's not working! (pauses to feel nose for growth) Anyway, been wishin' I could go. It'll be a blast and would like to meet ya'll. Some for the second time. Anyway, you guys don't have TOO much fun without me...:sad2:

-Red

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Griz, thanks for makin this post.....I second the motion....we sure would enjoy gettin to meet each and everyone who comes...and Redd...you should feel guilty..real guilty, shame on you.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You guys are kill'n me here, LOL!!! I want to go but it seems as if ya'll always plan these things when I am in the busiest part of the year on the farm. Harvest comes first...I guess ya'll knew that though, LMAO!!!