Welcome All New Texas Members !

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Drawout, May 28, 2007.

1. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Wow in the last few days it seems like the texas members are growing at a good pace.Ithink its probally because of Luke Clayton and advertising on Catfish radio thats awesome thx Luke and Texas guys let me know if you ever want to wet a line.I fish Pat Mayes ,Cooper and Coffeemill lakes.

2. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    Glad I found this site I pulled it off Catfish Now magazine, great investment in the magazine as it came with this website !

3. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
  4. wader

wader New Member

State:
    george west texas
    wow what a site just found it while suffering the web.....and just cant get away from it tons and tons of great information here......thanks for the site.

5. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Welcome to the Boc guys and please take a moment to fill out your profile better so we will know if we are close.Always good to get new members.:0a23::006:

6. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    good to see a growing group of texas members im in lewisville anyone want to hit grapevine, lewisville or the elm fork hollar at me

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    All my exes are from TEXAS. LOL Still friends with her and family. If I ever get down that way again I'll look some of you up!

8. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    we need to get another texas gathering set up

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Hey johnny I ain't from texas but I am in texas right now does that count.:big_smile:
    Welcome aboard guys.

10. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    GMC FishHauler,

Brother Im from California have been in Texas for a little over a year!
    I currently live in Fort Worth/Saginaw/Haslet area.

11. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    CALIFORNIA! well we wont hold that against ya , been awhile figured i'd give a shout out to all te fellow Texans lol:cool2:

12. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Yes Willard that makes you one of us !

13. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    It's been awhile since I come to visit ya'll. Glad to see that everyone is still here. Yep I am from Texas and a wonderful place to be at. Still fishing Lewisville, Grapevine, Lake Edderman in Graham, Texas, and now starting to head over to Cooper. Got me a car and the kids and I are a heading on fishing places I've been wanting to fish. School is out!

I've been busy with my daughter, she has had surgery, but she is doing much better now. Getting the house remodeled, going to sell and live in the country. (Close to a lake too of course).

But I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around and kicking. To the new comers on BOC you just latched on to one of the most bestest places for catfish and all good things. We become family here at BOC.

I'm heading out to the Lewisville Spillway tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be raining. If ya are there, look me up.

:cool2:

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    hey debra good to hear from you, hope your daughter gets to doin better. good luck tomorrow.

15. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Hey Fellow Texans,
    Welcome to this part of Texas, plumb up at the top and fish a lot at Palo Duro lake, 8 miles away and Canton Lake, OK 170 miles away.
    Bill

16. catchcat

catchcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I have to go out by myself alot of times. I'll post if I have plans, and no back seater.

17. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    Tahnks guys glad to be here. I heard about this site ages ago but it was about that time I had other things going on so got out of reading posts and threads. Did a search a few days ago and found yall so I could sign up.

Steve I go a lot by myself too. Usually ask the guys I work with but by the time it comes time to go something happens and they cancel. I don't get disheartened. Sometimes its my fault because i don't know if I can go till the last minute and some people have to make plans way in advance.

18. thekrazykat

thekrazykat New Member

State:
    Tx
    Drawout

My name is john I Live in Bonham I fissh the same lakes to. We need to go some time. see ya
    John

19. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    WELL FELLAS I AINT A TEXAN BUT WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU NEW GUYS!!

20. txcats

txcats New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just wanted to welcome all the new members from Texas!