weird stuff on wattsbar?

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by battman, Oct 18, 2008.

1. battman

battman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    whats the weirdest thing youve seen on wattsbar? one morning after fishing all night we were idling through a cut through and i was watching over the side for rocks ,when my prop washed up a set of BIG antlers that looked to be 5 ft across! my fishin buddy said i had been up too long! looked like elk antlers too me. buddy asked me if it was scuba diving. still get ribbed for it!!!:eek:oooh:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Very interesting, look forward to more of your stories:wink:

3. battman

battman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    that was after a looong night of fishin!

4. battman

battman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    GOT ANOTHER STORY GUYS. ME AND MY BETTER FISHIN HALF,WHOME WE SHALL CALL TOP KITTY HAD WATCHED A SHOW ON HISTORY CHANNEL (MONSTER QUEST) ABOUT HUNTING BIGFOOT( THE BIGFOOT FIASCO HAD JUST COME TO LIGHT)ANYWAY THE NEXT NIGH WE TOOK THE HOUSE BOAT OUT TO ONE OF OUR NEW SPOTS CLOSE TO AN ISLAND. I GOT A LITTLE BORED AND GOT TO THINKING BOUT THE BIGFOOT WHOOPS AND HOLLARS WE SAW ON TV THE NIGHT BEFORE.KEEP IN I WAS BORED! SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HEY ILL TRY MY OWN WHOOPS N HOLLARS. WISHED YOU COULD HAVE SEEN HER FACE WHEN WE HEARD SIMILIAR CALLS COMIN BACK!! HAHAHA! WELL WE DECIDED IT WAS JUS ECHOS. AFTER TEN MINUTES OF ME WHOOPIN AND THREATS OF A LONG SWIM BACK TO THE DOCK I DID 1 LAST CALL, DIDNT GET AN ECHO BACK, THOUGHT THATS THATS WEIRD, THEN ABOUT 30 SECONDS LATER I GOT MY REPLY. WHICH WAS ABOUT 25 SECONDS LATE!! TOP KITTY SAID THATS IT !!!SHUT UP OR YOURE SWIMMIN!!! THAT WASNT AN ECHO!!!! I DONT KNOW,COULD HAVE BEEN SOMEBODY ON THE ISLAND MESSIN WITH ME ,BUT WENT ALL ROUND ISLAND AND NO BOATS. MAYBE WELL CALL MONSTER QUEST.HAHAHA!! MORE BATTMAN AND TOP KITTY STORIES TO COME.

5. battman

battman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    which one ? you just described both of them. oh yea!youre grounded!!!

6. battman

battman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    come on! somebody out there has to have a story!