Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

weird/scary night fishing 2

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  JEFFRODAMIS 
#1 ·
i'm gonna go off what was said on the first about something in the woods that you cant explain. me and 2 of my friends totally sober at the time where out on east miami river road about 2-3 months ago and it had just got dark and we were leavin our bait spot across from dravo park and as were puttin our stuff in the car i hear something crashing thru the trees right in front of me. like whatever it was had been right at the edge of the tree line watchin and decided to come out. so i'm lookin and this thing comes out of the woods and takes a left and starts walkin up the middle of the road. now you cant see it cause its dark but the shadow is enough. its walkin like 6-8 ft away. just walkin up the middle of the street. not really payin us no attention. now this thing was over waist high and walking on all 4's. i'm 6'2 and this thing was huge it was about 3 ft wide and had long mangy hair. and it wasnt scared by no means it just strutted up the road so i tell my one buddy cause this whole time he hasnt heard or seen it yet and it just walked like 3ft behind him so he turns and looks at this huge shadow and automatically jumps in the car and locks the doors. and by the time we got all in the car and turned the lights on and looked it was gone we drove up and down the road and saw nothing. now i've lived around here for a good number of years and i've lived in the mountains of north carolina and have never seen anything like this it was no deer,bear or anything i've ever seen. it was the craziest thing i've ever seen. i swear on everything i love this is a true story, god strike me dead if i'm lieing.

See less See more
#13 ·
i believe in mountain lions, black panthers, and hyenas, and i have seen them all in day light with witnesses around my old fishing spot...i know it sounds like BS but the story on the hyenas is that they escaped from this wildlife park thats about 25 miles from my old house and they run witht he coyotes...me and my gandma saw one and thought it was a jacked up yote..tole my uncle and apparently he had seen it also then a lot more people started seein them...i dunno..if it was a yote it was a damn big yote with tall front legs lol now big foot..i aint seen yet..but if i do im goign to blind him and pee my pants with the blinding agent then run

#14 ·
you guys don't know scary! scary is when your sitting in the dark and quietly enjoying your fishing,when a carload of very overweight older and extremely drunk women pull up to the lake with their bright lights on,aimed at the water,and stand infront of the car and get naked and go skinnydipping in the same lake your trying to catch a fish in,thats scary!
It happened at the same spot I had previously witnessed carloads of young,well put together girls doing the same,but that wasn't so scary as the other time,but was actually a good laugh when my fishin partner decided to let everybody know we were there by highlighting them with a 2 million candlepower Q-beam spotlight,I havn't seen so may girls get out of the water that fast since the last time I saw a JAWS movie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.