Weird Free Adds

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ulikedew, May 17, 2009.

1. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Was browsing Craigslist and came across two good ones that got me :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

First one is

I have about 40 cases of macaroni and about 50 lbs of soy burger mix to good home (Okay I did not know you could adopt Soy burgers)

The second is giving away furniture.

Hi i am having a new living room suite delivered in the morning and i have one to get rid of so the first person to call me and say they are on there way gets it. you can come anytime tonight i dont mind. this is a good set for the price lol free. the only issue with it is i have a cat and he got confused i guess and took the love seat for his litter box. lol he took a pee pee on it. you cant see a stain or anything but you can smell it some but you should be able to clean it or fabreeze it or whatever or just keep the sofa and throw the love seat away lol whatever you want to do. please call me at 5028198210 anytime thanks and remember its first come gets it plain and simple.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

Always some deals there...

I almost had a 40 foot container for free... :smile2:

3. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yeah I surf Craigslist alot, and I get a kick out of some of those. You also have to be ware of Scammers, they are bad on there. I had a guy try and buy one of my trailers from me, he wanted me to send him money :smile2:. I sent him an e-mail back, stating that is not how it worked, I was suppose to recieve money, and I dang sure wasnt sending him any. So if you do buy anything or sell anything on there, beware. No personal check, bank checks....cash only.

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I go for the free stuff if I can which most of the time I strike out.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I saw a 5 hp motor on there the other night, for $50 that they said "used" to run.