Weights in bulk

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by ken_hawk, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ken_hawk

ken_hawk New Member

State:
    Halstead, Kansas
    Can anyone tell me of a website(that accepts paypal) and that sells fishing weights(egg sinkers of various sizes, drop-shot sinkers, bullet weights, etc.) in bulk, such as 25 weights per bag or maybe by the pound at a decent price? I can never find a bunch of them at tackle shops or at walmart. walmart only sells them in packages of 5-10 usually. Any website suggestions would be great. Thanks guys.

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I know some members sell on ebay and will mix and match on weights. check ebay.

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Most definetly e-bay. Just sign in, click on "BUY" and do a search on the type of sinkers you want and they normally accept payment via paypal.

4. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    There are a few companies that sell them in bulk packs also. The Fish New Company, Memphis Net and Twine, and Champins Net company. Do a search on the net and you will find them. The weight of lead kills you on shipping though unless you get lucky on e-bay. Good luck. I hope this helps.

5. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I get all mine from catfishconnection.com. Good prices but dont know about PayPal.

6. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
  7. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    Catfish Connections isn't a bad place to get them... I get them from one of the other sponsers on the BOC, Tim Hagan.... Go to his website www.timhaganoutdoors.com and check them out... he's got all sorts of different ones and different sizes. Really reasonable prices too. just tell him I sent you :wink:

8. ken_hawk

ken_hawk New Member

State:
    Halstead, Kansas
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

9. ken_hawk

ken_hawk New Member

State:
    Halstead, Kansas
    I have gone with ebay for buying tackle. I save a few bucks on each buy, even with shipping its cheaper.

10. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    they take paypal? oh great now im going to be paypal broke for the summer:embarassed:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i have lots of bank and no rolls for sale. cheap.lol. i was gonna list some on ebay soon too. getting rid of some of my stock.

12. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm not sure about the PayPal thing but when I need to buy sinkers in bulk I go to www.catfishconnection.com.
    A knowledgeable lady by the name of "Stacy" takes care of my orders.
    Of course now that I have several BOC Brother's I have plenty of lead and sinkers too!:smile2:
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

13. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I may hit you up for some.Im needing some weights.. Maybe I can drive up there and pick some up off ya... what all you got?

I'm needing some no rolls, anywhere from 2 -5 oz ... If I remember right, your less than a hour from sherman (been awhile since I been up there :big_smile:).. If I remeber correctly, I used to come see your Grandma (??) at the Library to take care of the Internet Equipment there....

Anyways, let me know what you got and how much... Would save me on shipping and I've been meaning to come up there and shake your hand for awhile anyways :cool2:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i have tons of banks from 1/2 to 6 oz and 1-1/2-2-3 oz no rolls. im like 40 min from sherman. not far at all. shoot. ya should come up next weekend a do some fishing with us. gonna be 60 from what here saying. shoot. i can give ya 100+ sinkers for $10.00. no matter the size. i just try to not loose $ for the propane and such it takes to make em. i just fixed my neighbor up with 30 no rolls for$2.00. thats chump change for sinkers. and if ya make it up and fish with me ya might leave with double. i have a couple 5 gal buckets ful.

yep, thats me. my grams still works at the lib ya tended to.

tell ya what. the discharge in clinton i fish in spring opens up to boats mar 31. you should either wait or make a trip up in early april too. man i can show ya a good time there. i boat over 100 fish just there in a season. i got 36 one eve in 4-5 hrs alone.

whatever ya want. let me know. we can shake hands over a mess of cats. im even planning on making a video this season there.