Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Now a real adverturous person ... would go out and sit on the river or lake and be waiting for the barometer to start dropping .... when that happens I believe the fish will go crazy for 45 minutes to an hour. The barometer has been faily high for several days and the onset of the drop should trigger a feeding frenzy. The only trouble is knowing exactly when that will hit and the chance of really getting your butt cold and wet .... I don't think I want to gamble on it today ........ but some of you younger more resilient guys and gals might want to try it ........ :wink: Garry-

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now a real adverturous person ... would go out and sit on the river or lake and be waiting for the barometer to start dropping .... when that happens I believe the fish will go crazy for 45 minutes to an hour. The barometer has been faily high for several days and the onset of the drop should trigger a feeding frenzy. The only trouble is knowing exactly when that will hit and the chance of really getting your butt cold and wet .... I don't think I want to gamble on it today ........ but some of you younger more resilient guys and gals might want to try it ........ :wink: Garry-
garry you are probably right about the front, but I don't feel as young as I used to be:smile2:....or maybe i'm just not as dumb as I used to be:roll_eyes:.. too many nights out being caught in hale and thunder/lightning getting my boots filled with water! the way i see it, if I get caught accidently in it, so be it. But, im not gonna make plans to make sure im it..lol.... well see what tomorrow brings:wink: rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
garry you are probably right about the front, but I don't feel as young as I used to be:smile2:....or maybe i'm just not as dumb as I used to be:roll_eyes:.. too many nights out being caught in hale and thunder/lightning getting my boots filled with water! the way i see it, if I get caught accidently in it, so be it. But, im not gonna make plans to make sure im it..lol.... well see what tomorrow brings:wink: rollo
Yep ... You are right .... there are going to be too many good nights to fret over one bad night .... and it isn't worth getting sick just to get an early start on the season.......... :wink: .... Garry-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.