Weekend Weather!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Apr 25, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's Friday, so of course that means its pouring down rain again for the weekend! :angry: rollo

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    That sucks man. I know it has been pretty rough up there.

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Now a real adverturous person ... would go out and sit on the river or lake and be waiting for the barometer to start dropping .... when that happens I believe the fish will go crazy for 45 minutes to an hour. The barometer has been faily high for several days and the onset of the drop should trigger a feeding frenzy. The only trouble is knowing exactly when that will hit and the chance of really getting your butt cold and wet .... I don't think I want to gamble on it today ........ but some of you younger more resilient guys and gals might want to try it ........ :wink: Garry-

4. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    The weather here this saturday finaly is going to be fantastic, We are hosting our 2nd tournament of the season for the Missouri acats so I am glad to have some decent weather.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    catch us a bigun for the fishoff Kirk!!!! goodluck to you....rollo

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    garry you are probably right about the front, but I don't feel as young as I used to be:smile2:....or maybe i'm just not as dumb as I used to be:roll_eyes:.. too many nights out being caught in hale and thunder/lightning getting my boots filled with water! the way i see it, if I get caught accidently in it, so be it. But, im not gonna make plans to make sure im it..lol.... well see what tomorrow brings:wink: rollo

7. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Yep ... You are right .... there are going to be too many good nights to fret over one bad night .... and it isn't worth getting sick just to get an early start on the season.......... :wink: .... Garry-

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    What a bunch of wimps Ill catch those bigguns with my dogs and worms :smile2::wink:

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    The weekend forecast here is calling for 100 degree temps through next week.

10. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    You go get'um boy ... I would like to be your age again ....... :wink: ... Garry-

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i would be out now,if it wasn't for that hemrhoid they call work.thinkin about tomorrow afternoon after some of the storms have passed

12. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey i was watching the four cast and its giving rain down this way too, hopefully we can have some beautiful weekends without rain, but on other hand though if it does rain and quit the fish should be biting good.

13. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yep,i get off work at midnight,make make a run down to the local watering hole,depending on what its like out

14. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    I don't fish in our own tournaments but hope to do a little fishing in the area.