Weekend Weather!!!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by STC T&F, Sep 22, 2006.

1. STC T&F

STC T&F New Member

State:
    Union, MO
    Supposed to be raining this weekend, problem is I have this strong desire to go fishing!!! Any experience with rising water and rainy conditions on the mighty MO river? Would I be better off to work my way to the Lake of the Ozarks in this weather? Or should I give up on fishing and get wet sitting in a tree stand?

What do you think?

Thanks,

MJO

2. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO

3. STC T&F

STC T&F New Member

State:
    Union, MO
    MR T.

So despite the strong storms and the junk floating do you think the fishing would have been pretty good? I am thinking of setting out jugs to keep from getting debris tangles. A little rain is fine but I want nothing to do with t-storms even less to do with tornados!!

Thanks,

MJO

4. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i plan on going out on the mississippi tonight rain or no rain have done good in the past during heavy rain but have also not had a bite while it was raining

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    If you go out keep a close eye on the sky. Channel 5 just came on about 10 mins ago time (1:25pm )and said there is some servere storms brewing just West and in a half hour or so they would be in Cascanade and Montgomery countys in a half hour. So again if you go just be careful. Rain don't hurt much but Lightening can KILL especeallly on water. Your a Direct ground out there. GOD BLESS and BE SAFE!!