Weekend of April 22nd (Fishing)

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

Lets start another thread for this upcoming weekend. Are you fishing? What are your plans? Post results.

As for me, I have a committment Saturday morning but I may hit the Black River Saturday afternoon. Not sure but I hope to make it out.
  2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

Terry, I will be going out of town this week-end. My wife told me she would like to see our new grand baby before he graduates from high school.:confused: He is on 2 months old:confused: There is a hint that I may be putting my fishing before the grand children:cool: :confused: I had two offers to fish this week-end but will have to turn both down!!:mad: :mad: Mac and Seedtick offered to get me out of the house this week-end!!!:crying: :sad:

As I have posted on several occasions,that I must rely on my fishing partner and the great friends here from Arkansas, all B.O.C. members,to take me fishing. I have no way to pull my boat due to my injury on the job a year ago, I had to sell my RV and my truck to keep us from starving and becoming homeless. We are coming out of the crises, but not there yet.