Weekend Fishing Report

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by jerry9497, Feb 19, 2007.

1. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    I hope you werent expecting me to have a fishing report!! But was wondering Why it got so quiet? is it tourny time already? no prefishing? no trash talk? chat it up!!! lol mmmmmmmbatter batter batter.

2. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Haven't been in a little while, but I'am going in the morning to Badin. Will let you know how I do. :big_smile:

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I haven't had the boat in the water since the tourney at Tillery. I might be going to Florida during the Badin tourney so I don't know if I'll get to fish it either. My dad, my brother and I are going down to fish out of Miami for some hawg sailfish, mahi, and sharks. Probably catch a bunch of kings and stuff too. Fishing all day Sat. and hpefully into the night if all goes well!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. see ya

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    aw! i forgot to post! i took cmj down saturday to badin and showed him where he could fish at in the tournament at badin...lol we got a couple...:wink: i even stold one fish from jeff fishing poles too.....:big_smile: i think the wind had him messed up and he couldnt hear the rod cracking. we just didnt take that spanking too good from tillery but we got a plan for badin ....no dout about it....we got a plan. i would go ahead tell it but heck they would want our address to send the checks to and that might take all the fun out of it. i took that spanking as a well earned lesson and i do believe its going pay for itself. sun dont shine on the same dog all the time. we been at the bottom long enough and we going to the top this time!:big_smile:

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Yeah, that wind was rough saturday, I heard that rod cracking but Michael was getting behind as usual so I decided to let him get it, I could tell it wouldn't too big of a fish . We have got a plan though, so if ya'll want to come and pay up that morning and go on home and save your time and gas, we want blame you for doing it......:lol:

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Eric, keep a look out for a white Boston Whaler on Badin tomorrow. Rodger and I are heading up there to look around.

7. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Dieter, I am going with a friend, my boat is getting some repairs. I will look for you guys. I will be in a center console ( key west). Will let you know the report.

8. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    What about Mt Island? nobody fish turny? oh well been looking forward to Badin report anyway. gonna try to go down to Badin sat. but with the crappy weather we have had I got a ton of yard/boat/car stuff to do if it is as warm as they say. but I prob fish.