Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,215 Posts
The video requested is unavailable. Must have really been nasty. LOL!
its actually not to bad g. lol i think its a prob with you tube gettn it loaded not sure. keep an eye out for when he gets it up for sure. and jim thanks for lettn me stay at ur place again. had a good time. i dont think the women was feeln real good sat. lol. sorry the damn truck messed up. we was so close to mark twain. lol oh well it happens.

· Registered
550 Posts
Youtube should be able to convert it for you, you will have to go through the actual youtube upload page and forget about trying to go through the progam you are trying to use. I had the same problem, my camera software would upload it then say there was an error!!. It will take a while to upload but it will do it!

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Finally got it posted. Sorry it took so long, but I'm a newbie to this. Still don't quite know how to edit, so these are just clips from the trip that have been put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzGc2Ag37CQ[/QUOTE heck ya jim. got it posted. good times indeed! this is a small taste of whats its like fishn with me and ol fishn fool. lmao! we know how to have a good time even if the dang fish aint bitin. glad to see it up jim.

· Registered
550 Posts
You all are funny!! I like the line, "See those rods, there still not moving" But were fishing!! I think we can all relate to that. As for your truck, it must be a chevy!!! ha ha ha ha or a toyota, am i right????

· Registered
1,215 Posts
You all are funny!! I like the line, "See those rods, there still not moving" But were fishing!! I think we can all relate to that. As for your truck, it must be a chevy!!! ha ha ha ha or a toyota, am i right????
yep its a chevy morris. lol we had one hell of a time tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.