weekend at wilson lake

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Jul 20, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    just rolled in from Wilson lake in bama. cant wait to the day when i finally decide to sell my business and move down there. i met up with one of the guys from Kentucky and his wife, we fished a little while Friday night, it was kind of slow, we only had a fish on every ten min. or so. just two of them added up to 107 pounds. Saturday we fished to about 4 pm before we had to go, between the two boats we racked up over three hundred pounds. the big fish was 57.9 that his wife caught. had a 43, and so many from 20-to mid thirty's, ten pounders so many didn't keep count of them. all were caught on shad, cant wait till the tourney down there next month. did i say cant wait till the day when i move down there.:wink:

2. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like a good place to retire. I'm ready to sell your business too. What are you waiting for?:smile2::smile2:

3. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Looks like you did better that when you was with me:smile2:

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Great to hear Russ! Sounds like you guys had an awesome trip.

5. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Just make sure you sell if for enough you can afford to take a few friends along with ya:big_smile:

6. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sounds like a heck of a trip!

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Russ I am glad to hear you got on some fish. I know how much you were looking foward to your trip. Glad to hear you made the trip down and back in one peace. Congrats again!!