WEEKDAYS OR WEEKENDS ?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Angler Ace, Apr 24, 2009.

WEEKDAYS OR WEEKENDS /

1. WEEKDAYS

2. WEEKENDS

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    WHEN do YOU prefer to CATFISH? Would you rather fish WEEKDAYS or WEEKENDS. Vote, and explain why.
    I VOTE WEEKDAYS. Most of the time when people are Working and young'un are in school, I find the fishing spots in my area are not as crowded.
    At work I volunteer to work weekends, and the boss likes the Idea. In my area, many guys work 10 hour days 4 days a week, so FRIDAYS through Sunday can be pretty busy at most fishing spots in my area.
    How about you?

2. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    I do the majority of my fishing at night. It seems to be fars less crowded after dark, usually only us catfishermen are out

3. jkm4874ford

jkm4874ford New Member

State:
    Bowling Green,
    Purely because those I go with can go then. And I am like most those in your area, I work 4 days a week now. I would love to go when everyone else is working.

4. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i vote weekdays places are not as crowded,if i were in a boat it probably wouldnt bother me to much but when you have to bank fish some places are shoulder to shoulder.I dont like crowds especally when im fishing,heck thats one reason i go is to get away from everyone.

5. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    I prefer weekday nights, most of the time I will have the whole lake or river to myself. Its quieter during he week and I can sit back and enjoy the sounds of the frogs and crickets.

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    during the week but i would dather be working ,but there is less traffic on the river during the week

7. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    During the Week is definitely less crowded on the lake. And we all know that fewer people means the chances of idiots being out aren't as great. I don't always have the luxury to fish during the week but when I can, I do.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    During the week for the same reason as everybody else. Only the diehard catters are out, and we know the drill.

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i also like week days for much the same reasen as you john avoid that crowd and the screeming brats that parrents just let run wild lol

10. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My work schedule just won't allow me to fish during the week much,but I go whenever I can,weekday,weekend,holiday,day,night whatever it don't matter to me..

11. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    It doesnt really matter to me. I fish on the weekend and on week nights. I can't count the number of times I've rushed home from the river at 5 am to take a shower and head to work. lol

12. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    weekdays, for all the reasons stated before me. im not a fan of someone casting over me

13. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I say weekends because I work during the week and cant get out on the weekdays.

14. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Weekdays for me. I catch more cats and fewer jet-skiers.

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I fish em both. Makes no difference to me, as long as I am fishing:wink:

16. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'd rather go whichever day the fish are biting!

But most of the time its weekdays just because it's a little quieter on the water.

17. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    weekdays. Most of the jet skis are gone

18. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    During the summer momorial day through labor day, I'd rather fish the weekdays or weekend nights, only because of the dreaded recreational boater, lol! Any other time I really have no preference.

But the best time is at night during the warmer months, there is a lot going on if you sit and just listen, along the banks with the wildlife. The peacefulness of it is hard to beat. Thats the times I really enjoy.

19. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I like weekday nights the best, for all the same reasons. Nobody but me and nature. I doesnt get much more peaceful than that. :wink:

20. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would fish every day if I could!:wink: All the jet ski and boarders come out in the weekends so do the other "cat guys"...If I dont have work the next day, I try to get out during the week.