week 7 review

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    My beloved Bears scored 48 points!! that is unheard off, maybe just as it is that they allowed 41 points!!

Dallas falls apart, and the colts loose also. The Titans are still undefeated and the Chargers go to Bufalo just to a stadium blackout!

What other crazy stuff happened this week? what was impresive to you?

I tell you what, the Patriots fans in this forum are all very very quiet!! I think if they win tonight we shall see them surfecing, if not they will be gone a little longer. It is not fun anymore right fellas?:wink::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The clots fans are quiet too. LOL !!! The Rams victory was the most impressive thing to me and the lack off defense in the Bears game was surprising as well.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    It made my day to see the Rams put a whooping on Dallas! :cool2: I wish I had money on the "over" in the Bears game :wink: Hit of the weekend- Hines ward with a crushing block on the Bungles Keith Rivers that broke his jaw! :eek:oooh: I also enjoyed the Colts getting whooped on by the Packers! :big_smile:

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I hear you guys.
    I don't get the move the 49ers; made firing the coach is one thing but replacing him with Mike Singeltary? I wonder how Mark Martz feels right now. Don't get me wrong, I like Mike but does he have what it takes to be a head coach? time will tell.

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I don`t know who would want to coach the Niners but I don`t think Singletary is a good choice.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    sure pats fans and clot fans are quiet....but for different reasons: pats fans lost their best player and we are waiting to see if the team regroups like they should.

clot fans have their best player and they are still losing games:smile2:

pats looked good against denver, but i am waiting for them to demonstrate consistency....i still think they'll make the playoffs, but you never know 'til it happens:big_smile:

7. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I've heard that Tom Brady's knee injury is getting pretty serious, possibly career ending, due to the infection. He probably should have used the doctors the team reccomended.

8. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Misery loves company!

Well Phil, the broncos are the last ranked defence in the league, so it was a great timing for your team to play them and get some confidence that they can play at a 0.500 level at least. Not to mention that their QB when out with injury as well.
    :wink:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Tom Brady had to have a second surgery on his knee because of infection.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    now Luey, you are getting confused...the pats are 4 and 2...the clots are the .500 team:wink::smile2:

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  12. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: wow, I didn't realized the Colts were 3-3!