Week 6, crazy stuff

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Wow, what a weekend!

5 games where decided in the last few seconds, that was exciting.
    A few upsets, the Cowboys lost to Arizona! The Rams and Texans win their first game finally. When will the Lions and Bengals win their first?:eek:oooh:

The Patriots showed how difficult life without their HOF QB is and how they are a 0.500 team at best without him. Looks like the Colts and Chargers are back to their old winning ways.

My Bears had the win after being dominated by the Falcons all game long but could not hold them for 11 seconds, they should have kicked the ball all the way to the end zone and make them go a longer field, oh well. The future looks bright for Atlanta with the team they have.

Is anyone watching the game tonight? I don't think I can, the Giants should beat the Browns but if yesterday's games are an indication of how things will go tonight we may see an upset. Well, maybe not.:smile2:

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Sometimes anything can and does happen in the NFL but the Browns beating the Giants is a far stretch.

3. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    I sure hope the Browns pull an upset:smile2:!!!

I don't think the Colts and Chargers are back, just 1 weekend. I think Colts are a wildcard team.

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The crazyness continued....

what a game. the Browns pulled it off.
    Romo out for a month, absolutly crazy.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    How bout St. Louis upsetting Washington on a 48 yard field goal as time expired! :crazy: My favorite play of the weekend was Arizona blocking the Dallas punt in OT for the winning touchdown! :wink:

6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i'm just glad the texans held on for the win they have looked rough this year and last weeks loss was devastating

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    that was a good play for sure. Someone told me the kicker broke is foot on the play, is this true?

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I heard he did too. I think the cowboys have just ended thier season because they went to overtime. There is a lot of players out because of it.