Week 5 done, impressions

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    What is up with Miami, they are supposed to still suck for a couple more years! Is this just coincidence that the beat two good teams in the Patriots and Chargers or are those two not as good as advertised? (Life without a Hall fo fame QB can be brutal)

Detroit still sucks, and the Titans are 5-0! I have not seen the Titans play this year but the highligts and the result say they are pretty good! I like to see them play the Giants, does anyone know if this will happen?

Colts and Dallas are winning but struguling, they don't seem to be dominating like the Giants and Titans are dominating.

Garcia in Tampa is playing again and Green bay is doing fairly good with their new QB.

Is the game tonight when AP breaks loose and runs for 200 yards?
    What did you think about this weeks games?

2. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Green Bay is 2-3 with their two wins coming over teams with a combined 1 victory, 3 losses is all they had in the regular season last year. 2 of these losses have been at home.

3. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

I din't realized that! I guess they are not doing all that great. Like I said, Life without a HOF QB is difficult.

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I fill sorry for any QB coming out this year, you might have to line up behind the Chiefs Offensive Line.:embarassed:

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    LOL, I hear you Kevin.
    Has anyone notice nobody is talking about the Patriots?!
    How far are they going without Brady? my guess is that they will make the playoffs but lose the first game, unlike the Colts they donot have their best player on the field.

6. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The Titans play the Giants, and the Steelers this year.

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

should be a couple of good games for sure!