Week 3 WOW! lots of surprises

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    What a crazy week in football!
    Colts and Patriots lost, probably a more emberresing game by the Patriots since they lost to last year's worst team. ESPN reports that the Raider's coach will be fired. Cowboys looked pretty good as the Eagles also impressed.

what was your biggest surprised this week?

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Jacksonville beating Indy was no surprise.

But Ronnie Brown single handedly beating the Pats was a surprise.

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Titans being 3-0 after what is going on with Vince "headcase" Young.
    smokey

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I hear you guys.

The NFC East has to be the best division in the NFL, they are all very evenly match, at least on paper right now, I think later in the season we shall see who the contenders are but right now all four teams look good.
    The teams the experts had chosen to go far this year are having a hard time getting W's (Chargers, Vikings, Browns).
    We all knew who the worst teams were but mean, can the Raiders suck any more than that?

My beloved Bears still don't have an offence but they got lucky with Forte, if not for him they would be 0-3.:sad2:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Biggest surprise..HMMMM The Dolphins!!! Hey Bill Bellyache if your reading this nanner, nanner.:smile2:

6. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    i would have to say the rams going 0 and 3 lol,i went to local rams booster club hang out and felt like i was in church(dead silence).the biggest surprise for is the reborn mcnab:crazy:

7. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Dolphins were impressive, or maybe it was the Pats defense. I don't know how many times a team can score off a direct snap!:confused2:
    GO TITANS!!

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This whole year so far is CRAZY!!!! But I like it... It sets a new stage for teams that have had a bad few years to step up and be dominant and so on... ANY GIVEN SUNDAY means just that...

9. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the texans passing game err rather the lack there of shoot if ya would have told me the texans running game was the high point against tennesse i would have laughed and said yeah right d maybe special teams probably any part of the o the nope not happening

10. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

I could not agree with you more!!:smile2: