Wednesday Pendog vs Steve

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by pendog66, Dec 11, 2006.

Who will win the Blue Cat showdown?

1. Pendog

2. Bigcatsteve

3. Neither; they are morons and will realize its too cold to fish and get skunked

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    On Wednesday Steve and I will be traveling to the Ohio River for one final shootout of catfish for the year. Who do you think will win? We have Bluegills, fresh shad and some Skipjack. Stay tuned, and I even made a poster for the trip…

Attached Files:

2. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i will win it Nate because if it is cold I have more fat to keep warm and you will be too cold to move, Fat Boy will say Fish On alot:0a37:

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    sorry steve, im still quicker and your injured. With that attitude i wont cast your poles, that will take care of you :burn_joss_stick:

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    oh yeah thats fair take advantage of a one armed man

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    WEll i have a feeling karma will show up since your shoulder is injured, cuz i destroyed jacob when i had only one arm.

6. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    It has nothing to do with karma, last time we went out I believe I destroyed you,with one arm I might add:beated:

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    your 35 pounder is no 41 pounder, and i also think i caught 4 over 20 and 3 or 30 pounds. :beat_plaster:

8. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    you should have done better you fished about 100 times more than I did, but our last one this year will be my best

9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    it better be the best, we will be on the big river and if i dont catch a blue "im running away" lol:tounge_out:

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good stuff guys! Rep to both of you cause there ain't much happening on the fish report thread these days! You both deserve Rep for gettin' out there!

11. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    depending on where your at, you just might see me and Nightprowler somewhere down there saturday. we are thinking about going down and targeting blues for the first time.......in the wild that is.:wink:

12. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Thats awesome guys, me and my buddy do that all the time in good fun. Makes it more fun IMHO.

Wheelmobile07

13. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    ok so i have to poke fun at steve alittle bit. Heres his pic but with some added material by me with his 35 pound Flathead, i thought he would look good with a black afro and my 41 pound flathead... whos winning steve? your goin down tomorrow:big_smile:

Attached Files:

14. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Nate, be sure to leave a report, I "might" be headed to Tanners on Friday with my boat, its a long shot but it might happen, if it does Im looking for someone to share gas with. Let me know if interested
    Salmonid

15. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    yes i am definately interested. I will call you mark

16. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck to you guys! The temps are up a bit, the river is on the rise...could just be a great fishing trip.

17. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Well Steve and i got out there really early this morning. the bite was really slow, after about 15 minutes of steve watching his rod flinch slightly i walked away saying fish on. We i reached down to get a shad Steve yells," Ha fish on..... no im serious fish on." The channel was just sitting on the shad. Then later in the day i landed about a 4 pound channel. Although it was a draw i still feel i won because of size lol. It was a fun day

Attached Files:

18. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dude, I thought you were taking the boat out on the Ohio?? That looks like your local pond?? Man, your teasing us... Where were you fishing?

Salmonid
    PS at least you each got one! I call it a draw...

19. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    we were fishing the bank. the boat situation didnt pan out