Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Wedding Anniversary

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  peewee williams 
#1 ·
I'm in beep sh-- tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and i forgot until now do you think making her breakfast in bed and taking her to dinner tomorrow will get me out of this mess????

#6 ·
Home made card will work..that is if you have something to go along with it.. My wife and I just had our 33'rd last Thursday..I had a home made card, case of her favorite wine, a circle of love necklace, and I took her out to eat at her favorite resturaunt...now tell me I aint got some serious fishing time coming!:cool2:

#9 ·
I agree, don't forget the card. Try to write something special in it(from the heart). Breakfast in bed is a good idea--just make sure you don't leave her with the clean up. Flowers are a good touch, but what most women want is to know that you're thinking about them and not just on their birthdays/anniversary. Let her know.

Our(mine and Vlparrish) anniversary will be celebrated a little different this year. He's going to the National Gathering while I get to stay at home. Oh yeah, it'll be my birthday too.:confused2:

Well anyway, just make her feel special.
GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS

#11 ·
Dang....you're kinda in a fix, ain't ya....I'll tell ya what I'd do if I was you...get a box that them "high-dollar" rings come in. And inside it, place a little peace of paper reading "I-O-U" Just my thoughts, buddy. Good luck!

-Red

#14 ·
Redd said:
Dang....you're kinda in a fix, ain't ya....I'll tell ya what I'd do if I was you...get a box that them "high-dollar" rings come in. And inside it, place a little peace of paper reading "I-O-U" Just my thoughts, buddy. Good luck!

-Red
Nah, Red, a box with an old skeleton key inside would be better, with a note that says "You hold the key to my heart". Don, I'm sure just about any woman would like the breakfast in bed thing. Cooking and serving? You can't beat that, so i say GO FOR IT BROTHER! I'd be satisfied with the key and the breakfast.....so maybe she'll cook YOU dinner if you're lucky!:big_smile:

#21 ·
hear_kitty said:
I'm in beep sh-- tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and i forgot until now do you think making her breakfast in bed and taking her to dinner tomorrow will get me out of this mess????
Today is our annivesary also,and we always go out to eat at a very fine place on a local lake.We have decided to wait untill tomorrow night because I have a stress test in the morning at the Doctors office where she works..."See what she gave me as a gift" LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.