WEBSITE FORUM OR CATFISH COMMUNITY

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catoon, Apr 3, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    which one do all of yall consider this site . i first found it i thought of it as a catfish website now i think of it as a large catfish community. i have been shown love here . i have be spanked here .i have laughed here. i almost cryed here 1 time. i met good people from here in pickwick gathering and ate with them .it is like a second family .how yall feel

2. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Agreed

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    It is just one big, sometimes twisted, family:smile2:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just One BIG HAPPY FAMILY !!!!!!:wink:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    How did that 80's song go?..... We are family, I got all my bros, sisters and me.... lol :wink:

6. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    You all are my bothers and my sisters, you are all my family.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yep, were all one big happy family.:sure::sure:

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yes! A big community, that shares info, jokes and just chatting for the love of it.:wink: Whether it's catfishing to Nascar racing and more:Gotta love the BOC/SOC!!:big_smile:

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Agreed!:cool2:

10. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Dadgumit now you went and made me cry!

11. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Although I've only been here a short time, I can say that it does feel like a big family. Everyone seems pretty cool for the most part. Sometimes people are ready to rip each other to shreds in HI but they play nice out in the other forums. lol I like it here. Pretty nice group of folks.

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    this is my home away from home and i consider yall family

13. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    i,ve been on yhis site just over a month now ,the people here have made me feel welcomed. i,ve enjoyed reading post & chatting .i would say it,s like my neighborhood where i live ,.one for all &all for one ,yea sometime u don,t like what ,,an other says or does ,we get over it and go on.but let anyone need help ,advise what ever ,the group is there for them, thats the way i see thinga happening on here .it makes me proud to say i,m a BOC member

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't think of anything else to add to the already posted posts.So I'll just say I have to agree completely with ever thing said.Thank you ,MR Paul for starting this site.If it wasn't for his foresight of thing that could be [none of us would be here].So everyone give Paul a {Big Thank You}. JMHO!!

15. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I think all forums, not just this one are about people having something in common and sharing it amongst others. Making new friends, sharing information, maybe having get-togethers on the weekends, giving and receiving advice and so on. The one thing that always seems to be true is.... You get out of it what you put into it. If you try to keep a positive attitude and respect others views and opinions it comes back 10fold.

Sometimes It is hard to see what a person really means when they type something, you can't see the emotions behind the words. Somebody might have made a comment about something jokingly, but ends up being misunderstood. happens alot on these forums, then one thing leads to another. Kind of important to keep in mind there are people from all over the country... and world with different backgrounds and upbringing who frequent these sites. It is easy to form an opinion of a given person on the internet, but often times in person it is totally different, most times for the better.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If you have never attend a gathering, I highly suggest that you do so, Add a gathering to your B.O.C. resume!!

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We are a family,this is a very unique website nothing else can even compare!!:smile2:

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Everyone can get their nose out of joint occasionally. I've made many really good friends here and this has become a permanent part of my life. It's not just a web site to me.

19. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    yep one big,mostly,happy,family cept for that one weird uncle or two here and there.

20. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    ROFLOL!!! You got that right Johnnie:wink: