WEATHER

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by gdk0925, May 8, 2008.

1. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    Hi all,
    Is anyone else getting tired of all this rain?The rivers will never go down if this keeps up,looks like it might be another 93 if it keeps up.this has been a bad week anyhow as you all may know. My grandsons older sister was killed last saturday in a car wreck,we buied her yesterday and he will be going back home this weekend.We thought we might end up with him for good but his mother is going to try to get her life back on track and take care of him like he needs,she said if its too much for her she will bring him back so we will see.I beleive he belongs with his mother,we will just have to see what happens.will be joining gateway when I get back from florida the end of this month,am looking forward to joining I think it will be alot of fun.:smile2:

2. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm sorry to here about your loss, I hope everything gets better!

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I am truely sorry to hear about your loss Gary. God speed to you and your family in this tough time.

4. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I am so sorry for your loss.

5. kappandra

kappandra New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am so sorry to hear that Gary. I hope in time, you and your family will find peace. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Sorry for your loss Gary.. We look forward to meeting you at the next meeting

7. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    I want to thank everyone for the friendly words,and we will get though this.I am just so very thankful that my grandson was with us other wise he would of been in that car.I thank God every day for him,and when he is older he will be his papa's fishing buddy.Again thak you all very much and I am looking forward to meeting you all.
    Gary:roll_eyes: