@#$%%@#$ weather!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by BKS72, Apr 12, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    April 12 and it's 36 degrees, wind is howling, and there's the odd snowflake coming down. :angry: S'posed to be 80 middle of next week, of course, when I'm stuck at work. It's all a conspiracy, I tell ya!

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I hear ya Branden-this weather's starting to give me the blahs. Looks like I'm fishing in insulated overalls again this weekend...

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    This weather is really starting to aggravate me.. Where's the complaint dept.. hehehe

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Starting to spit snow here in Smithville.:confused2:

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    This is crap:angry::angry: Global warming......YA RIGHT

6. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I thought about hitting it today, but I about froze going to get a pack of smokes, so I think I'm gonna sit in the garage, work on my gear, and pout about the weather:big_smile:

7. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    You all should come fish warm water arm of Thomas Hill its at least 60 degrees all the time ( in water anyway)

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Then after a sixpack or two you'll go fishing... hehehe

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Mankind has solved alot of things during his stay here on earth. One thing he hasn't mustered yet is how to Control the weather. When he does, I vote it's always spring with perfect water conditions and the birds always gobblin, or fall and the deer are always in rut. I better go Pee and wake up, i think i'm still dreamin.:smile2:

10. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Nope, I'm in for the day. I may have a cold one or 12, but the most I plan on doing is maybe changing oil in the lower unit today. In fact, as cold as it's been, I may have time to put away the entire twelver while I'm waiting for the oil to drain:smile2:

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I need a wood stove and a shop.. That way on days like this I can sit around the fire telling lies.. I mean fishing stories and have a few beers or cases with friends... hehehe

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    its funny cause on march first it was like 40 degrees and i was excited to get out on the water. now its around 50 and im not even goin outside.

13. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    That's basically my plan, too:sad2: Tomorrow looks to be the "nice" day of the weekend: "Tomorrow: On and off snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 49F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%" Wow, peeks of sunshine:eek:oooh:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :cry::dribble:Oh the agoney of this stuff.......man if I aint feelin you.....the river is way up supose to crest bout the time its gettin nice:b:beat_brick:eat_brick:Been in the garage alot latly -gear has been ready now I am just giong out to drink-beer is in da garage!:roll_eyes:

15. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Yeah this weather really sucks! Been working on the boat though, built and put a new dry storage concel in yesterday. Then rewired and put on new trailer lights cause the old ones were real dim. Getting ready to go re-mount my GPS, because I can't get my Humminbird to reconize it, anyone else had this problem before? Stay warm guys, it should be getting nice on monday..

Kyle

16. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Decided to ride to the City with some buddies, Bass Pro, maybe Cableas. At least I can look at some fishing stuff and refresh my memory on what a Blue cat looks like.
    :smile2:

17. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    to heck with the weather I'm heading to Truman tomorrow morning. We might freeze but it'll be better then holding down the couch

18. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Hmmm... Looks like I'll be fishing in an enclosed, heated boat again this weekend. :wink:

(and yes, I'm braggin'!)

19. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Truman is about 15 ft high at the moment - have fun if you go up there...

I'll be fishing below the dam on Sunday. They're not running any water today (or at least they weren't scheduled to) but tomorrow will be about 10000 cfs which (I'm told) is just right for getting the big kitties to come out and play.

20. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm going snagging somewhere Sunday. I've been debating on going to Taberville, or making the run to The Neosho River above grand. The water will be falling pretty good on the Neosho tomarrow, and its farther south! Maybe the air will be a little warmer down there too! Think I'd probably have to drive all the way down to Texas to find nice weather though!