weather

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by CatfishCC, May 6, 2009.

1. CatfishCC

CatfishCC New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rain rain go away come again another day!

Chad

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good luck on that one, its been bad this year. :sad2:

3. Cw606

Cw606 New Member

State:
    Kentucky Ashland
    It will be awhile its horrible. WOnder how long it will be the for the river to go back down

4. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Eh, it'll get better, can't rain forever.......and if it does, who's gonna help me build a giant fishing boat? Instead of two of every animal, we'll just take two of every baitfish.:wink:

5. Cw606

Cw606 New Member

State:
    Kentucky Ashland
    I can't change a bike tire let alone build a boat ahhah

6. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Shoot, I'm fine with rising water, it beats a drought, I just don't have a vehicle right now, or else you wouldn't find me off the water for very long, there's been days were I've come home and the only way people knew I was there at all was because my truck was in front of the house and it smelled like shad when you got in the front door, and by the time they knew I was home I was on my way out the door again. So the only thing I can say is try finding some good high water spots and have some fun, and as for the rain... well, this is what my dad always told me, "The fish are already wet, so get your poles and gear and come on." :wink:

7. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    i know here in the dayton area the rains been a good thing, we havnt gotten the flooding down pours yet and hope we keep getting these rain showers that dump just enough, heard that there was some good flooding up north and east.