Weather Watch

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Everyone still here? We just got covered in hail and tree limbs and a rediculose amount of rain. Its looks to be coming after us again.

2. Shebraids

Shebraids New Member

State:
    ga
    Hey Matt.... :)

The weather is really weird here too. It's 70 degrees and the wind is whipping around real good. We're under a severe thunderstorm watch at this time but some of the counties around us are under a tornado watch. Really strange weather here... :(

Hope all stays well!!

~Denise~

3. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    We had large Hail here, my truck and camper took a bad beating. I am sure the caveman won't be to happy when I file.

4. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Yeah multiple counties thru out Ga. reported from hail 1/4 size to softball size. Several Tornadoes were spotted and filmed. You can google channel 13 Warner Robbins and look at a video one of our amateurs shot. Several homes damaged, trees, power lines down. Around Newnan Georgia a roof was taken off a house. Hope that no one was severely injured other than the one at Warner Robins Airforce Base from flying debris.......

Greg

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Had 2 tornado warnings. They passed by about a mile north of me.

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    It was ugly do my delivery job last night but still here

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Glad to hear the Georgia brothers are OK. Heard Alabama took a hit again also.