Weather Warm-up, White River

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by treddinwater, Mar 12, 2007.

1. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Got out for a few hours on White River Saturday. Was using cut bait and wheatys...had 2 solid hits on the cut bait and 1 on the wheatys, but no fish. Was nice to get out for the first time this year though.

Anybody having any luck out there right now with the warming temps?

2. basstracker 1

basstracker 1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    caught this little guy thi[​IMG]s weekend in tennessee

3. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Went out Sunday afternoon on the White and used cut bluegill. One hit but no fish landed neither. We're getting close to "go time" I reckon.

4. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Not a bad cat Dan, I would have taken him, I'm still in search of my first fish this year period. Went again today after school with no hits at all, oh well the weather is great and I'm lovin it.

Go time is coming up, fishing usually starts to really heat up for me around the first week of April, but this year during the first few days of April I'll be fishing the Fox River up in Illinois, praying for warm temps up there.:roll_eyes:

5. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    No i was hoping to get ou this weekend but it may have to wait with all the rain and working going on now.

6. Hillbilly Joe

Hillbilly Joe New Member

State:
    indiana
    It was nice out for a little bit today.I went to a little 5 acre lake where I live.I caught some nice largemouth on jigs.Have'nt had a chance to catfish yet.