Weather report

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Ms. Whiskers, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Ms. Whiskers

Ms. Whiskers New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Does anyone have any idea where they moved the local weather report? It used to be on the right hand side, & all you had to do was type in your zip code. I went to use it yesterday morning & it was gone! I hope they still have it, I used it a lot. I'm trying to be careful to put my posts in the right catagory. I got an e-mail from the BOC telling me to make sure to put my posts in the appropriate forum & told me which ones had been moved. I'm a little paranoid now about starting new threads. Some of the topics can relate to several different forums, so if I accidently post it in the wrong forum, it's not intentional. I wasn't sure where to put my weather report post, but I'm asking the question to the viewers of the local ohio talk,so I guess it's right. It's kinda taken some of the fun out of posting new threads cause I have to double check to make sure it's in the right forum. It's a lot more work now than fun.:sad2:

2. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jennifer, keep having fun they wont kick you off the board if you post in the wrong spot its more just a reminder of where the post properly belongs.

Kind of like if you post a question about channels in the Flathead part they will move it and remind you that there is a spot for channels also.

They are good peeps