Weather Report! Please check In II

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, May 24, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    New area :wink:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    it rained for 6 straight days here in jax. its sunny out today but i see some dark blue in the south

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

60% chance of precip today, tomorrow and Tuesday (scattered T-storms) here in western NC. My computer weather doo-dad says we are currently experiencing thunderstorms; there aren't any at MY house. Drizzling rain, 71 degrees. Mid to high 70s for the next couple days.

4. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Conditions at [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]May 27, 2009 - 07:56 PM EDTMay 27, 2009 - 06:56 PM CDTMay 27, 2009 - 05:56 PM MDTMay 27, 2009 - 04:56 PM PDTMay 27, 2009 - 03:56 PM ADTMay 27, 2009 - 02:56 PM HDT[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]2009.05.27 2356 UTC [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Wind [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]from the SSW (210 degrees) at 9 MPH (8 KT) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Visibility [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]10 mile(s) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Sky conditions [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]mostly clear [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Temperature [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]80.1 F (26.7 C) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Dew Point [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]71.1 F (21.7 C) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Relative Humidity [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]74% [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Pressure (altimeter) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]29.83 in. Hg (1010 hPa) [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Pressure tendency [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]0.02 inches (0.8 hPa) lower than three hours ago [/FONT]

5. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Rained cats and dogs here yesterday :eek:oooh::smile2:

Now I got two more mouths to feed.

Picked me out a frogdog and a weeslecat:crazy::confused2::eek:oooh::smile2: ???

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Conditions as of 9:30 AM on August 8th is windy with extreme heat,advising folks to stay in with the Air Conditioning and checking on folks who have no air conditioning. I'm tryin to mow the yard,so I best get to it before the heat hits,ya all take care.:big_smile:

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    89 °F
    Clear, Humidity: 61%, Wind: 7 mph SW, Visibility: 10.0 miles, Dew Point: 73 °F, 10% Chance of Rain

Last month we had over 11 inches rain, didn't break the record 16 inches in July 63.

Pat, I wonder who checked on the people that didn't air conditioning where I grew up. I'd never heard of air conditioning back then, other than the picture show house had a swamp cooler. :wink:

8. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps

Overnight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind around 10 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. North wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Monday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 88. North wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. North wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 86.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  9. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Yep ! last time I checked we still have weather LOL

59 degrees here in Floridee.

No clouds, sun shining.

Hope every on stays dry and warm.

Whats your weather like ????

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    weather guy dosent know Jack. todays high was going to be 45 right now its 50. Why do they even try.

smokey

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    gonna be close to single digits here for the next few days.....had to turn the heater on in the shop to keep pipes from freezing and breaking.....not gonna like my next gas bill :(

12. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    It's 63 here and the sun is shinning.

No wind.

Dang Phil ! you need to move farther South.

Hope you all are staying warm.

Anybody up around Nebraska ?

Or how about Alsaka....

Whats your weather like ?

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Like so many they don't know what they are doing but get paid good for it
    After ice last week and then rain the first of this week it was 60 here today
    when I get up in the morning I will stick my hand out and see if it is snowing raining cold or hot hen check the weatherforecast to get my laugh for the day

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's snowing. 25*. S'posed to get about 7". Wait and see.

15. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Yep, It is snowing here in London,Arkansas, with a temp of 33 degrees.

16. festus

festus New Member

Right now it's cloudy here with a temp of 44 degrees, am located abt half an hour northwest of Knoxville, TN. Later this evening the snowstorm from the US midsection is supposed to move in. 1/2" to 2" of snow predicted. Tomorrow (Friday) highs near freezing. Two experienced weathermen on Channel 6 Knoxville TV were fired about two weeks ago. Still don't know why unless they were caught in a room together, which is a rumor, but at least they forecasted the last snow correctly. No kidding, they were replaced by two attractive girls but the ladies have a lot to learn.

17. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Presently the temp. is 12degrees above. This morning around 6:00am., it was 1 deg. above, with the wind chills dipping down to 17 deg. below zero. Exactly a week ago, we had wind chills touching 30 deg. below zero and that was damn cold!!

Sunshine right now. Had 5.5" of snow yesterday and forecasting more this weekend!!

18. TPayne

TPayne New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    We got some snow overnight and everything was iced over by morning. Schools and a works closed. It's 24 degrees out right now but there is a bitter cold 25 mph wind that makes it feel even colder out. I don't plan on getting out until this crap goes away!

19. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Presently the temp. is 12degrees above. This morning around 6:00am., it was 1 deg. above, with the wind chills dipping down to 17 deg. below zero. Exactly a week ago, we had wind chills touching 30 deg. below zero and that was damn cold!!

Sunshine right now. Had 5.5" of snow yesterday and forecasting more this weekend!!

Thanks for the report Mark now thats too cold.

Here where Im at its currently 60 with a little sunshine.. no wind... Might sprinkle a bit tonight

"They" say we gonna have a rough week-end... going down in the middle fifties in the day and 30s at night

Was gonna go fishing this morning but couldn't find my jacket LOL!

Keep sending those weather reports in !

Stay warm.

John

20. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    We're expecting 4 to 6 inches tonight into the morning rush hour traffic here in Philly.