Weather in TX

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by slimepig, Mar 19, 2006.

1. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    dont know how much rain we got out of it, but it was a turdfloater n pretty hairy for a while. heres a pic of some decent hail we had.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    no hail in south Dallas (yet) but we got about 8-10" of rain by now. At 6pm the news said we may see another 1" or so. I think they missed it, it's been raining hard here ever since.....

3. txangler

txangler New Member

We haven't got but a few drops down here on the coast but it is supposed to be on its way. I hope livingston can hold all the rain you are getting. Was really looking forward to this spring in the bays with no fresh water.

4. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    I booked a striper trip with my daughter (Garland) this next Sunday. I really hope that Texoma clears up for the trip (I am in MO). I have never caught stripers (only hybrids in the Missi). You guys have gotten pounded and the storm is to arrive in Hannibal, MO today with 5 to 9" of snow!!!!! Hannibal Mike

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I hope you and your daughter have fun at lake Texoma, there are some big stripers out there. To bad you couldn't have made that trip in April when we will be having our gathering up there, our gathering is April 7,8 and 9th.
    Good luck with the striper fishing :0a23: :thumbsup:

6. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    guess im hard headed lol. another try getting the pics uploaded.

Attached Files: