Weather Break - Think MTL ready yet?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Keith A, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Keith A

Keith A New Member

State:
    missouri
    Tomorrow looks like a good day. 65 and sunny

2. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'll be on the water in the morning , don't know what time I'm getting back but will post water temp and any results I have. Mainly a recon trip and need to get out of house.

3. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I live on route N , So I will be putting at same ramp. Depending on weather, I may go fairly early, if raining I may run up to Hunnewell Lake and bank fish.

When were you going out tomorrow. Might run into at ramp.

4. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I didn't get to go, daughter totaled out our car about 1:am ,

I was up pretty late and spent most of day with towing company, and insurance. By afternoon the temps were falling and getting pretty windy.
    What kind of rig were you in , I saw a boat at gas station in M.C. that looked like it was set up for catting when I wsqas running around Friday.

Maybe we can hook up another time

5. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think I was going thru intersection in town and followed you out of town. I noticed the straps and wondered if it wasn't you.

This time of year I usally find some run off coming in if I can, other than that its pretty hit and miss.

6. poolman37

poolman37 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I've had fairly decent luck the last few weeks at the lakes in and around randolph county with cut shad and chicken livers..a few bullheads, a few channels, but no larger than 5-6lbs so far..they've been biting real light, so if there's much wind , or you dont watch your rod tip real close, they'll steal your bait