We will be stocking Sinker Slides soon.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Feb 17, 2009.

Sinker Slide pcs per pack?

1. Package them in 5 packs?

2. Package them in 10 Packs?

3. Package them in 25 Packs?

4. Package them in 50 Packs?

5. Package them in 100 Packs?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I have Sinker Slides on order. They should be in mid March. Plan on adding packs from 5 pcs, 10 pcs 15 pcs 50 pcs and 100 pcs packs.
    There the Black Sinker Slide with #6 Silver snap Made by F.J. Neal.
    Will post when there added to the site.
    Pete

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Thanks for the info Pete, and thanks for helpin us fellow catfishermen out you sure have great products and I think I will have to look into these when you get them listed. thanks again:smile2::wink:

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks guys for the ones that has used the poll. I may just go ahead and add them all. That way if someone would like a few or a lot its there. Even thinking of doing the hooks that way. Have them in a 10 pack. That way if someone would like to try them out. Then can do so without having to buy a 25 pack.
    I have been throwing in a sample pack of 7/0 sickle hooks on orders. Not sure how much longer I will do that .

shelbygt1979 thanks I hope to add stuff as I can where we can order stuff that fits our needs in Catfishing.
    Thanks again to each person that has ordered. And to the ones that will order.
    Pete

4. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks Pete, Just waiting on the price.

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Will not know the price, until I get them. As I have to figure in the shipping . Then the Excise tax also. Man they love to tax fishing supplys.:sad2:
    Pete