We will be in the Alton/St Louis area.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Mar 5, 2009.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hello IL. BOCers.......

We will be at the Bluff City Tackle Shop this Saturday March 7th in Alton IL if anyone wants to come by and visit. They are having their annual spring tackle show and will have some good deals on gear! We will have lots of the Team Catfish Tackle there and would enjoy answering any questions you might have.

Hope to see ya there......:wink:

Bluff City Tackle
    2813 East Broadway
    Alton, IL 62002.
    Phone: (618) 465-6175

2. KamoKing

KamoKing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Might have to swing by after the tourament that day. Im sure there will be a good number of people show up at the tournament ends.

3. barnold

barnold Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    What time are you guys going to be there? I have about a 2hr drive to get there but I just might talk my wife into a road trip :eek:oooh:

4. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    From 9am untill about 5pm.

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Be sure to come to Rend gathering again Jeff! June 13th! Same place and this time show up for my dinner! :smile2:

Wish I could make it there to Bluff City Tackle. Got too much going on this weekend. Best of luck Bro!

6. barnold

barnold Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    I met Jeff at Bluff City this weekend and he is a great guy. He spent all the time I needed to show me his product and then took the time to help me with some bait and hook selection. He showed me the different actions on his rods and showed how they loaded up and the tip action. Great guy to meet and work with. Thanks Bo

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I agree, he is a great man. My tackle is loaded with his products and have good success. Next step is to get that 1/2 ton to complete it all. And Jeff needs to get some big boy orders for some shirts too :wink:

8. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    You order it we will get it for you. We have got shirts for fellas up to 5 XL.

9. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I wish I would have known. I usually stop by there on my way to the river, but did not this weekend. I hope you left some fish grippers and hooks behind for them to sell. Bluff City is a nice shop. Good luck.

10. Jnagel

Jnagel New Member

State:
    Illinois.
    Dang i wish i would of know that was goin on:sad2: I buy all of my stuff from bluff city but i havent been there to stock up yet this year.