We went out this weekend...Didn't catch nothing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Angelkitty, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Newton , Lil Rickey and me went out on the Saline River Saterday. Didn't catch nothing. But we enjoyed our time togather. We took Rickey to a place off the Saline River for him to swim. It was very relaxing for all of us.
    On Sunday we went to Cooks landing. Did not catch nothing, maybe a nibble here and there on the bait. We will try again next weekend.

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Yes, we did go out. The fishing was slow!!!!!!!! Real Slow!!! We drove down to the river and it was rolling fast!!!! Hope to get out within the next few weeks. May try to go camping on Lake Greeson sometime within the next few weeks. We need to get away. To many issues around here and need to relax!!!

3. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Good to see yall get away, we been doin the same just night trips, like ya'll zip zilch nadda........... no fishies.:angry:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad to see you all were able to get out and enjoy things as a family. Sometimes the quiet times are the most healing times. I know Little Ricky enjoyed the time with you all.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Boy if I aint understanding slow here also ......good luck all hopefuly it will get better !

6. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I really do...they haven't stocked Cherrywood YET. Didn't do much better at Willow Beach, either :(