WE WENT! DID YOU? LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Nov 15, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Got down to the ramp at about 6:15am. Was jawin with the fella that runs the place for a bit cause I was gonna meet Mike there at 7am. I'm always early so I can get the boat ready to launch. DUH!!!!!! I left my boat keys at home! DUH!!!!! Well here I am cruisin up 295 at 70 mph to get the keys and turn rite back around. Missed my 7am deadline by 4 minutes. LOL! Well we are off and runnin from there. LOL! Wasn't a banner day but we caught a bunch of small channels and whites. They was lovein liver and clam today. Fished a real good chunk of incomein tide. Like I predicted there was a ton of water movein up into that river. Tide was much higher than usual. The bite was kinda strange today. No real takedowns but alot of peckin at the bait. Everyfish we caught was just as fat as could be. They been eatin good from the noreaster we been havein. Tis also a sad day. The floatin docks were taken out of the water today.:sad2: This means I'm pretty much cooked for fishin my river. I'm too dam old to be hoppin in and out of a boat without a dock. LOL! Heres some pics of todays efforts. THANX!

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And a couple more. LOL!

Attached Files:

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like another fun trip. Congrats BIG-G and Brownie!

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can relate, BG..I'm way past the minimum age for that boat hoppin' business...:smile2: Nice lookin catch...:cool2:

5. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    I forgot about the pic of the tangled mess i had LOL at least it didnt show up real well LOL:smile2:

Thanks again dude, Looking forward to next year already LOL:cool2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Bet your arse my man. Wes getted started in March. :wink:

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Big G why they pull the floating dock out ,to protect them from ice or what . As much water as it looks like is around you there ,is there only 1 boat ramp ?

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

There are only a few. There are a couple that ya would need 6 pit bulls and some claymores to leave your truck there. LOL! Joisy has nothin but the floatin dock ramps. Ain't one decent cement dock along the entire river. :sad2:

9. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Sounds like good time for da winter blues!:wink:

10. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    thanks for the report:big_smile:

11. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

You got it,ill clear out my schedule LOL:cool2:

well before it gets to cold and nasty I guess now is the perfect time to start my list of mods i want to get done for next season good by bank account again LOL:smile2:

12. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congrats on another good trip guys, and thanks for the report and pics.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the pics and story. You guys sure make a team. Love your stories. BG you need to slow down on those fast trips back to the house.:smile2:

14. Earl1

Earl1 New Member

State:
    wooodbridg
    B-O-A-T break out another thousand you now a boat is a hole in the water you toss money into :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

15. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice fishing, Big G!

16. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Ahh, that sucks about the keys! I'm glad that you both caught some fish, but sorry to hear about the docks. Thanks for the report and pictures.

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thanks for the pics and report G sins your fishing is done its time to break out the vid recorder and teach us old dogs some new tricks i engoy your vids and always learn from them the crack bag trick works well for me lol show us what other tricks you got to make life a little better lol

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good job George and Mike getting some more November Channel and White Cats! :cool2: You guys get 'er done! :big_smile: Thanks for the pics! George- the 3rd pic in post #1, you and that Cat have a strange likeness going on! :eek:oooh: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: