We took the hill

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by MUDHOLE KID, Nov 16, 2007.

1. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    It's all about boat placement. I place the boat and Brad (Horseshoe ) Whistant slams'em. The boy is on a roll. He's had a trophy season. We had one thing in mind this morning at 6:00 a.m. and it all came together. We fought the battle , we won the fight , we took the hill. It was a long, windy, cold day, we saw the sun rise and sit , yes , it was wonderful. Again, good stab my friend. Glad I was there to take your picture, because we all know your photography skills. Until next time, same cat channel, same cat station

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      32.6 KB
      Views:
  2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    good catch brad,would hate to see you and pop pop in the boat together,none of us would stand a chance:big_smile:,very nice blue

3. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Congrats on a good day. What did it wiegh?

4. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Nice blue fellas, sound like yall had a ball, congrats.

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Congrats Brad! Great catch on that awesome blue. That right there ladys and gentlemen is a MAJOR SMACKDOWN!!!:wink:

6. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Holy Moly the smackdown has been layed on the Hill.

I feel your pain Joey but it couldnt have happened to better dude.He likes them blues and he's got a nack for catchin them.

I couldnt count how many times I've been told there aint no blues in ClarkHill.

MYTH BUSTED!!!! ISYN

7. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    There's big fish in that pond, always have been and always will. I just don't travel enough. The state record flathead was at the hill for years till they broke it in Santee. It will come back to the hill one day.

8. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    I guess the "Shoe" was good for at least one more trip!!!! That made the day there! Had a great time, and cant wait to go back, Joey, I promise I'll hold the net and camera next time. That dude put up a heck of a fight! I just realized I was wearing my lucky shirt, how bout that! So once again thanks for the awsome boat "placement" and to the "HILL" We might have a new name, weve already got Team Smackdown, We might have to be Team Myth Busters?

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Beautiful fish there. Great job guys !

10. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Beautiful blue gentlemen, That's what it's all about.

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Way to go Brad ...What a beautfiul cat:big_smile:

12. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    thats one good looking catfish!!!!! congrats!!!

13. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, guys - you make a good team :big_smile:

14. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    somebody is gonna have to split you two up, or ban yalls boats from the water. nice fish.

15. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    We have fun, and that's what it's all about. Fishing is one thing, but having fun while you fish is a totally different thing. Brad has the desire I had when I was his age. Now that I've aged a little,Brad keeps me AMPED up. I just wish I had the time to fish like I use to. As far as the boat bans,we've already talked about bank fishing, so don't go there....LOL>>>>:big_smile:

16. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    It already has and the guy didnt know it and its still swimmin.I aint even gone say what it weighed.:wink:

It also held the Georgia state record blue for years to at 62 lbs.Thats pretty amazing for a lake that dont have blues.

17. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    congrates on the catch guys but was there a weight on the hill? yal keep it up and you sure enough going to have low water conditions....:smile2: lets see volume equals weight displacement or something like that. :wink: maybe its suppose to be tango/2 congrates on the catch.

18. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    All I can say. As one of the five lakes that make Lake X . I can't wait to go back! :big_smile:

19. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Yeah and I read today that that was in 1979!!!!!!!!!:wink:

20. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    I've read somewhere before that both Clarkhill and Hartwell received blues before Santee did but I've also read that they all received them at the same time so who knows.