We Thank You!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman4926, Nov 11, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    To all our vets. we thank you for defending rights and freedom so we may do the thing that we do. If it was not for them we would just be an another country. To the many that gave it all our prayers go out to there families and to the ones that are serving now our prayers go out to you and your family's. May God bless each and everyone of you on your special day,and for the one's in harms way may you be returning home to your family soon. Again thank yall

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    For me, no thanks required. I have the best job in America!!

For those who have come before me!!! God Bless them all

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I don't have the words to express my gratitude. I think you have one of the most important jobs out there and I hope that God opens the windows of heaven so wide that His blessings pour out like the tide on all our men and women currently in service and those that have done their time. like I said I just don't have the right words...

Thank you Thank you!

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I will have to agree with above posts.I'm like Cher I don't have the words to express my feelings.I myself personally never served but my only brother put in 20 yrs during V.Nam.And a boy served in the Panama conflict. So I have feelings for all the VETS.God Bless All PAST AND PRESENT!!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    God bless america,and our vets.:cool2:

6. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Our servicemen and women deserve our greatest respect, without them our nation would not exist as it does today!