We need your prayers

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by wigginsdano59, Dec 16, 2006.

1. wigginsdano59

wigginsdano59 New Member

State:
    alabama
    we are from andalusia and my brother john is 44 and he has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He is my best fishing partner, best hunting partner and i love him. Please pray for us that their diagnosis is wrong. We normally meet at day break to go hunting or fishing or to drink coffee and to talk about going . I have just left the hospital and the sun was breaking and it reminds me of the times we always meet when the sun was breaking in the morning. Please pray for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for your brother and your family Dan.

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Dan Sorry to Hear about your brother Thats a Real Bummer. Prayers on the way from Iowa for Your Brother and all the family. God Bless. J.D.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. I truly know how you feel! I lost my brother-in-law back in 2002 to terminal lung Cancer. I will have you in my prayers Dan that the Doctors are wrong,if they are not I will pray that everything that can be done will be done! Just a shought! Have you considered taking him to a hospital that specializes in the treatment of Cancer? Like Cancers of America or MD. Anderson? Lots of folks swear by them. Prayers are sent brother from NW Missouri. Welcome to the BOC!:sad2:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers being said for your brother. Just stay strong for him he needs you now more than ever. Just keep your faith .

6. wigginsdano59

wigginsdano59 New Member

State:
    alabama
    thanks everyone we will take him somewhere when we here from the pathology report probably uab. thanks again with love dan. i will keep everyone posted

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers are sent from KY!!!

8. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Dan, we are praying for your brother, buddy and for your family also.

9. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Dan, Prayers of peace and comfort for you and your family, and prayers of healing for your brother.

10. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thoughts and prayers from Missouri

11. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    prayers sent to your brother and your familey.

12. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    My family and I will pray for you and yours.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dan Prayers are sent from So. Illinois and we ask that God will be done.God is still in the healing business.

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Dan,

Thats terrible news about your Brother. I highly recommend M.D. Anderson cancer center in Houston. They are the best in the world. I will lift up your Brother John in prayer. GOD is still on the Throne, and he still heals...

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent from Beebe

16. wigginsdano59

wigginsdano59 New Member

State:
    alabama
    thanks i m headed back to the hospital dan

17. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dan prayers are being said from Georgia... God Bless you and your whole family and praying for a spiritual intervention for a healing for your dear brother. Love and Hugs... Karolyn and Family

18. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    Dan we are sending our prayers from Luverne, if you need anything just let me know im only 30minutes from ya. let us know how everythign goes.

19. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    my family will keep you in our thoughts ,i understand i lost my dad in april,

20. wigginsdano59

wigginsdano59 New Member

State:
    alabama
    the biopsy is back. John will be at uab december 26 at 8:00 am . the local doctor says that he thinks it can be treated and the rest removed and cleaned up. This is a better report than we thought we were going to receive. thank you for the prayers however please keep them coming. the reports we receive this week will be very important. uab is one of the top in the area however if we do not hear what we want to we will be going to hd anderson for a second opinion. once again thanks to everyone.