We Need to get together to catch Skip-Jack at Greenup L&D

Discussion in 'Skipjack Herring' started by catfishjohn, Oct 4, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd like to get back down to the Greenup L&D before it gets too cold and stock up on some shad and skippies to get us through until spring. I live about 30 mins from there and a few Brothers live fairly close. Put some ideas on a date in and we'll go for the best one for the majority. Make a day out of catching bait.:wink::big_smile:
    I have a power inverter that we could run a food-saver with in my car if anyone has one to bring.:wink::big_smile:
    I'll probably just zip-loc mine up and throw in an iced cooler till I get home. No food-saver here.:sad2::smile2:

Lets hear some input from you OH,KY and WV guys and anybody else that wants to come. I'd like to make this happen in less than a month if possible...:crazy:
    Last I heard they were still running good there. I got about 60-70 the 2 times I went there. Running very low now...LOL!

2. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im in bro as long as its on the weekend! Sounds like a plan to me!:wink: I know there are other brothers out there who would like to go, lets get er done!:big_smile:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Are we going tomorrow???:confused2:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up for the night gang. :tounge_out::smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Ok,we need more than 2 of us. I know me and Crab can get a bunch of bait. I'd like to hook up with some other Brothers down there. Thinking maybe next Saturday or the one after that. You all let me know.:big_smile:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Come on people! Lets get together and catch some bait!!! :smile2:

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thats a long drive for me.LOL.

8. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I might be willing to make a trip down that way if you get something together. Wouldn't mind getting a few skipjack to try out. Just let me know when and I'll try to make it.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would like to try and set something up!