We need help.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Mar 25, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I am needing anything a person might need for a new baby. I am disabled and struggling to stay in school and basically don't have the money to buy the things we need for baby (or us). i am so depressed about this I just thought I'd ask for help. If anyone has any cloths or little stuff like that that you could send it would really help out enormously. I don't really have any supportive family and the ones I do have are financially strapped anyway, as am I. i have my name in absolutly anywhere that will hire me for a second job but I just can't seem to pull it together. Everything was going fine till my "Part D" started to double charge me and medicare and my business started to cost me more than I was bringing in and that of course leaves me holding the bag! I just sold my business and am now starting over so to speak. This couldn't have happened at a worse time. Please if you can help in any way We would really appreciate it. I think we even may have to move out of our house because I don't think I can make the payments anymore. Please say a prayer for us.​
    -Jay & Amy

PM me for my address if you want.

thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Brother Jay I will be on the lookout for you ,when I find anything of use I will PM you.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Me, too, Jay and Amy... I'll check out our local "community sharing" place for baby things, cuz I've passed our old stuff on long ago.

Did you see the info awhile back on AngelFood Ministries for food?
    That might ease some of the burden...

We'll do what we can to help out... don't worry, y'all will be fine and thanks for asking!

4. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey brother; Thank you for asking. We are all here to help each other. I would like to think that you and the rest of the BOC would help me if i need it. I would like to know the age of the little one for sizes and is it a boy or girl? And is there a mailing address that people can send things to for the ones that are in a different area than you? You can send it by private message to me if you want. And if you don't mind we will be keeping you and your family in prayer. God bless and take care. David

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    brother i wish i could help.... i really do but i dont think we have what youre looking for. i will pray for you everynight though, i hope everything comes out alright! good luck brother ill pray

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Brother,I really hate to hear this.You 2 are fine folks and don't need this happening. I'll keep my eyes open and ask around about that kind of stuff. I know quite a few people. I'll also keep you all in my Thoughts and Prayers! Do you know if its a boy or a girl yet? I can't remember.:confused2:
    Let me know and I'll see what I can do and also be asking everybody I can think of.

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I believe that things will work out. I have a few ANGELS here helping us out! We are truely blessed to have such great friends! God Bless.
    one more thing...It's a GIRL!! :)

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll do anything I can to help you guys out.You're a great friend(that I haven't met) and am tryin to find stuff. Yesterday was Regina's B-day(i started a thread yesterday) but i'll start looking today.
    Its a girl for who needs to know! Jay told me yesterday.

Have Faith Jay & Amy,things will work out!