We interupt this forum to bring you this special bulletin!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Aug 15, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    From the headquarters of CNN. Also Know As We Can't Give Unbiased News. This would include ABC, CBS, NBC and the KOS blog. This special report from our embedded reporter in the front lines at the Castle Of Stinkbait. His report now follows:

This is Edward R. Morrow reporting from the smoldering front lines. THIS is the Castle of Stinkbait after the intense fighting, attacked by the insurgents this morning. I have been asked to report that they have called this a complete victory (subject to interpretation) At approximately 0600 ZULU CDT in two days the commander will make a full statement at a news conference. This is approximate 'cause he doesn't know weather he will be awake or alive. He has asked the army to stand down. A party has begun and fireworks are going off. This is Edward R. Morrow from the Castle of Stinkbait. Good luck and good night.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OH GREAT! Now comes the post war baby boom! More tax dollars will be needed.

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    John,
    You're supposed to put the stinkbait on the hook, not smoke the danged stuff...W

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    ohh goody goody gum drops.

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm not ready for the war to be over yet!! I didn't get to use my sword!:angry::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: