We have Charlie Brown Octopus hooks in 9/0,8/0 red and also 6/0 in stock agian

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Got our hook order of Charlie Brown Octopus Circle hooks in today. So for the ones that were trying to order the 9/0 and 8/0 reds they will be back in stock again tomorrow. Also got some 6/0's in also.
    Everyone that has tried these hooks love them. Lots are using the 8/0,9/0 and 10/0's for blues and flat Heads. The ones using them for flat heads are getting the best hookups of any hook they have used.
    Even working great under Kat Bobbers with them.
    Pete

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Fished with the Charlie Brown Octopus Circle hooks again yesterday. Man they hold a fish good. I hooked 14 blues and they were not getting off this hook. I was only using the 6/0 as I had not given them a try. But have some 9/0 and 8/0 rigs tied up 9/0 on top for Friday. Will be hunting for bigger fish.
    Also will be filming this one as it will be on Controlled Drift fishing.
    The Video will be added to our Website when its done also.
    Pete

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Pete, why do they call them,"Charlie Brown"..?

4. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    ya I need to come out with my own style of hook

scotty browns wackem and stackem special dead red hooker hooks :wink::smile2:

5. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    thanks for another great product pette :big_smile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Just a brand of hook just as Matzuo or others. There about the same as a higher priced hook on the market.
    Daiichi But have an Upturned eye, Octopus Circle hooks. The company that makes and sells the Charlie Brown hooks make Salt water hooks. I can get Circle hooks up to 24/0/
    I have nothing to do with the name of these hooks. That is his name.
    Theres a lot of people that are going to these hooks in 9/0 and 10/0 for Flat heads and Big blues they keep ordering, So tells me they are working.:cool2:
    Pete

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Cool, I thought you named them, and had a story behind the name :wink:

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They need to renamed Stick fish hard, And not easy to get fish off hook. LOL
    Pete

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Unka Pete, I love those charlie brown hooks, your right they are hard to get out once stuck, I got to where I bend the barb down , I have not lost a fish yet by doing so, I set my clickers on let em take off on a run an all I do is flip the switch and they are caught, cant get any easier than that:wink: Just ordered some more, gonna try some 9s and 10s for bigger bait presentation. 8s are great and hold a good junk of bait, I wanna go bigger LOL. Thanks for showing me these hooks at degray Pete, Long as you gottem I will be reordering when I get low. Thanks again. Little Mac

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim thanks buddy, Your order is in the mail. I plan selling these as long as there on the Market. They work just a the Double Action hooks. As I set the hook using them. And like them for that, as I can allow the fish to do the work. Or I can set it also.
    This hook and the Sickle hooks are all that I use anymore.:wink:
    Will be placing an order for lots of the 10/0 this week. AS you got the last pack of them. Also have the All the other sizes in stock now. If anyone orders the 10/0 it will be next week on them.
    Pete

11. cmblizz96

cmblizz96 Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thanks for the quick shipping only took a couple days! I ordered the 9/0 & 10/0 size and I really like the wide gap for the bigger baits. Now if the river would quit flooding and the boat ramps would open I could catch some fish with them.

Thanks again,
    Matt

12. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Matt thanks for the order. If we have these hooks in stock we try to ship that day or the next. But there selling fast thus there's days were out of them for a few days while waiting on the new shipment to come in.
    Your like everyone else, when they see these hooks and the wide gap they have there hooked.:secret:
    Please let us know if there's there's anything else we can help you with.
    Pete