We got us a 4 pointer.......

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Nov 5, 2008.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]My boys Haydn 7 and Owen 4 and I went hunting this morning.......This was the first and only deer we saw.....It was not exactly what I am hunting for, but there was NO WAY these two boys were gonna let me pass it up! This makes 2 years in a row we were all together and have gotton 4 pointers...... They are on cloud 9 now, they have been with me 2 times and got a deer! These two think they are BUCK HUNTERS from way back now! :eek:oooh:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Looks like its back to bow hunting for now. My favorite 2 weeks are the next 2 weeks.:wink:[/FONT]

Attached Files:

2. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    congrads on the deer. I love taking the boy hunting although he is a little gun shy he loves to bow hunt. he is gunning for his first.
    thats somethng that will stick with you and them boys the rest of their lives and it will be the top story at school tomarrow as well.:big_smile:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Awsome,Jeff. I think its fantastic so many of us share the outdoors with our kids. They are the future of hunting and fishing.

4. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Congrat's on the deer ! I didn't worry about how big a rack was for the first 20 years I hunted . The memories you are making with the boys is more important !

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    great pic Jeff. Congrats to you and the boys.

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Nice job Jeffery!!!! Now put up the rifles & grab the rods!!!!:eek:oooh::wink:

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats Jeff . Great pic. Thanks for taking them hunting.

8. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Good times! Congrats on the buck!