We got snow!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 16, 2008.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We have a very balmy 10 degrees out and snow. They're saying Thursday we are to expect some freezing rain,say yuck 3 times. I'm like MRR I can't wait for Spring so I can fish. I'm not one who likes being cooped up in the house. On the otherhand Christmas is better if it's a White Christmas. Merry Christmas BOC Family and happy New 2009:big_smile:

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    71degrees here I wish we would get a little snow so it would seem like Christmas but you can't please all the people all the time Merry Christmas back to you and the rest of the BOC family

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Far as I'm concerned you can keep your White Christmas .I can do with out it. Baa Hum Bug:roll_eyes: I have gotton to the point I really hate snow and Winter in general.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got Kansas City News on and Thursday is an Ice Storm,then more snow to follow on the weekend.Come On Spring!!!:crazy::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Ho Ho Ho I Love Snow!

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya we finally got some too. only about 2 inches but JUST enough to make the pheasant hunting dynomite! :wink: my dads pullin me outta school tomorrow so we can go, its gonna be a "blast":smile2:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    plenty of ice here in Clarksville, Tennessee. It was fun watching these "southerners" try to drive!! Hopefully it will not be quite as bad tomorrow morning

8. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    We had a couple of flakes.

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :angry:see thy fat dude with the suit-GET HIM:angry::big_smile::crazy::eek:oooh::big_smile:

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If you're going pheasant hunting I hope you will have several "blasts."LOL I used to really enjoy pheasant hunting,but haven't been now for several years. I hope you bag your limit,Wil.

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    We only got sleet and ice in my area. Roads were terrible.

12. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    It's 75 degrees on West Point Lake! I'm goin' fishin'! :big_smile: