We could use more women in the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FS Driver, Jan 4, 2007.

1. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    [​IMG] Calling All Members!
    As you know, the BOC has a Sisterhood thread. Back a few months ago the BOC guys decided to have a contest for the ladies. The contest is a dozen roses from the guys...BUT we need to hve at least 50 ladies signed up before they draw for a winner
    Here is what we need.....

MORE LADIES!!!!!!

BOC is not just a bunch of guys...we have a sisterhood that is thriving...BUT we need more ladies.....Men....I know you have a wife, sister, MOM, female friend....someone who loves to catfish as much as you that is not a member! Explain to them the benefits of being a member and the chance to win a dozen roses!

What a wonderful thing the guys are doing! I know I would love to win them...the last time i got roses i had to have a 10 lb 3oz kid!

So lets get more ladies!!!!!!!!

i kinda unintentionally hi-jacked amandas original thread so i am putting this up to get it back on track where it belongs .
    sorry amanda
    :confused2:

2. pingpong

pingpong New Member

State:
    texas
    i love roses . how can i enter the contest?

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ping Pong ,Scroll to bottom of page to forum jump go to SOCSisterhood,then
    go to Just for our BOC Sisters click on thayt site that Itch2 Strach has posted and get you name in the Kitty. GOOD LUCK.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree with ya,I have tried to talk to my youngest niece she's 27 to get her to join but she is just real leery of the computer. I told her I would never request her join someplace that I thought was bad but so far no luck. She works as a nurse,and she loves to fish just doesn't know that much about catfishing or fishing period! What might I say that could convince her other than the Roses?:big_smile:

5. msbren06

msbren06 New Member

State:
    Florida
    MORE WOMEN SHOULD JOIN. I LOVE TO FISH AND CAN OUTLAST MY HUSBAND WHEN IT COMES TO FISHING ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT TOO. THIS IS A FUN SITE WITH A LOT OF INTERESTING CHAT.

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Go to the main board, find the Contest section, then find the rose thread and ask to be put on the list.

Welcome to the BOC/SOC. I missed this post before. My apologies.

Read, post, and ENJOY!
    Cheryl