We are moving!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Jul 19, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have always wanted to live on the river. So we have been looking at places for two years to find somthing we could afford on or near the Tennessee river.Well we found a place!!Aug 1st we will be moving to Clifton Tn.We bought a place at Beech View Rec Estates.I know some of you know where it is. Our house is about 1/2 mile from the river on high land so we dont have to worry about floods.They have a place that you can put campers for the night, week, or month, and a boat ramp.Fishing is Great and would be a good place for a weekend fishing trip.I will post some pics as soon as we get them.Smokey

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats buddy and good luck on the move. Hope ya love your new place.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey, that's GREAT Joe, glad you've found an area you like. How's Debbie doing? We've gotta get her back up and at 'em. She needs to be ready for the gathering at your place :wink:. Still prayin' buddy.....

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    sounds great man! convenient and a good location! double winner! :smile2:

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You lucky dog! way to go. Im house hunting but we just got disappointed. the house we really wanted was just outside our means. after all our bills/expenses (food/taxes ect..) it'd leave us with $20/month. When I asked my boss what can I do to move up in the company to get a higher pay grade, she said the only thing I can do is to work overtime for more money. ot doesnt come around often.

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Congratulations, Joe! Sometimes you can find a better place in TN, but it's hard, so you did good.

Take care.
    Cheryl

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    congratulations, we are looking to find a place on a big lake to relocate. it is hard to find just what you want and in the right price range. we just started looking so hopefully it won't take to long.

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Congrats on finding your little piece of heaven.:big_smile:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Joe! I wish you the best with your new home!:big_smile: It sounds like a great place!:cool2:

10. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Bravo Joe, Awesome find....you did well. I hope you have many years of happiness in your lil slice of heaven.

11. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Glad you got a new place smokey!

Some day i hope to have a place on a lake or river! But, i am like some others, $20.00 is about what is left after bills, and that ain't gonna get me much more than maybe a leaf off the tree by the water!!!!!!

12. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    good to hear about ur move. its a dream come true im sure. happy fishing to u and wish u the best of luck

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    congrats on your new home, looks like you wont be far from the Pickwick gathering each year

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Joe it will be nice fishing and camping at home. Great find.:smile2:

15. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats on the new home! I'm sure you will enjoy it. Post some pics when you move in.