WE ARE BLESSED!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT, Jun 15, 2009.

1. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,ve been out of action for a couple weeks due to pneumonia.I,ve been spending a lot of time on the BOC to keep in touch.When I,m not on the PA.section, I browse around on the state section from our neighboring states,Ohio,WV,Maryland,Jersey,NY.Some of those sites are just plain lonely:sad2:.I guess with all our big rivers,we got a lot more to report on.I check on a lot of the other states and can,t find anything more up to date than here.I think everyone on the PA.site is hep to the fact that the more we share,the better for everybody.I consider everyone on this site a brother and feel truly blessed having you all as friends!That goes for all the BOC brothers nationwide.:wink::cool2::cool2::cool2::0a36::big_smile_2:

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    hope your feeling better yeah i agree seems to be alot more in the pa section than others you could be right that we do have plenty of rivers/ lakes to fish

3. mattr

mattr New Member

State:
    PA
    Hope you are feeling better... and yes, you would be hard pressed to find a better state section on this site than PA, it was one of the first things I realized when I came here... The reports, the knowledge and the friendliness on this section can't be rivaled, thank you to everyone!

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    your right pat, i also check out our neighbor states and PA and ohio are about the most active it seems, i've had a few back surgeries so i've got lots of time to post reports, just wish i was postin more pics:confused2:

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    We are blessed with river full of polluntants and PCBs that no one in their right mind would eat any catfish out there!

We are 99.9% CPR thus allowing the kitty cats in our rivers to become monsters!

Take care of yourself, PAt and get back on the water.:cool2:

6. That shows how much heart us PA guys put into our fishing.:wink: Glad to be part of the most active state posts.:roll_eyes:

Thanks for all the tips and stories fellas.:roll_eyes: It will help us to keep this PA thread on top where it belongs! GOOD WORK BOYS!:tounge_out:

Just take care of yourself P/Ct, good fishing will eventually return to you.:wink: Get well.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hope you get to feelin' better Pat! :big_smile: We do seem to have one of the better state sections! :cool2:

8. Bigfish4me

Bigfish4me New Member

State:
    Conshy Pa
    Get better soon.....nothing heals the soul like spending time on the water. Lots of great info shared in the P.A section, we are all chasing the same thing....good times and great fishing, some real nice reports have been flowing in.....and some decent fish have been caught.....thanks to all the guys that post up whats working for them....if it helps someone catch a few more fish...it was well worth it.

9. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Pat, good to know that you're up and about and back after them. Take care of yourself because you have a lot of friends out here that care. Me--I can't even afford "old" monia, but I can afford to fish:wink: Stay safe and enjoy!!!

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat you are right I think we are all bless in this nation, regardless of state, we have a a great fishing resource. I hope you get feeling better.

11. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hope you get to feeling better soon, glad your on here alot. I like reading your posts.

12. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Right back at ya' Pat. Hope you kick that bug for good!

13. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    hope you're feeling better and recover soon. Seems to be a bad pattern going here. You're down and out, another getting surgery, myself down with two lame arms. This is a bad sign. hope we all the 3 that things are said to happen in and the rest have a great summer.

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    get better Pat.

15. rijkmus

rijkmus New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Get well Pat I see a big Flattie in your future soon.

16. ssskinner27

ssskinner27 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    Get well soon at least while you were sick the pens won the Cup LOL Im a Flyers fan but if any team in our state wins Good for them its better than another team winning.