We appologize!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Sep 14, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Me and varmint sniper would like to appologize for not getting these up sooner. We have been having some decent luck in some of the mwcd lakes this year and just received 2 pics of will when he finally got his disposable camera developed. Okay the one flat weighed in at 19lbs2oz and the other weighed ? but looks quite a bit bigger than the scale reading to me!so how much u think he weighed?:0a36: Ill tell ya what he really weighed in a day or two...he was a hawg! So like i said we just wanted to update you guys on how we been doing and hope to get the rest of the pics up soon. Varmint sniper can tell ya whatever else he wants to about these pics too. I am more or less listing them for him since his computer has issues with it. I hope you enjoy! Just found out i cant post a pic in more than one thread so the other picture is listed by me in the flathead section "titled how big is this flat"...I just wanted to hear everyones guess as to his size...

Attached Files:

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    with not being able to see the top of him,i'll say 23lbs:cool2:

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    id say close to 25

4. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    That's my guess as well. 23 lbs.

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry for being kinda misleading in this post. It would be a little easier to understand if it let me post the pic twice. The flat in this picture weighed 19 lbs. I one i was asking you to guess on is listed under flathead catfish. I have the other picture there and he is over twice the size of this 19lb flat....sorry for confusion

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Very nice catch there regardless of the weight for sure!

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The catfish from the other post if you havent read was caught by varmint sniper on 8-20 and weighed in at 42lbs6oz...looks bigger than that to me but who knows...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  8. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i checked my scale with daves scale and we were with in 1/2 a lb of each other so i think iam good on my scale but this spring iam gonna change the batt. weather it needs it or not lol:smile2: