Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
you sure did steve we had a ball except for my motor not running again.cass got her toon today and she should have it up and running with all the bugs worked out of it soon.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
you sure did steve we had a ball except for my motor not running again.cass got her toon today and she should have it up and running with all the bugs worked out of it soon.
What fun Johnnie, glad y'all had a good time. Got a 'toon here now; motor runs fine, but I want one of those STOVES!!! I'm jealous Cass, that thing looks groovy. :smile2:

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
Looks like yall had a great time ,Newt. I'll have to venture up your way on one of my Oklahoma visits.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thank you Trish and Newton for the pics. Yes we did have a great time, the day was worm and sunny little taste of spring. Can't wait till we get together again. The two F's, FREINDS AND FISHING don't get any better :wink: ...

Tanya, I love my cook stove too, it makes cookin out side so easy. I still like the camp fire for some things. On a hot day it sure beats sweating over a camp fire cooking.:smile2: Coleman Travel Grill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.