Way to go Johnny!! (777) in the game!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Big Sam, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    It is official!!!!:wink: Johnny is now "in the game". With a 20ft custom War-eagle-camo edition-center console-custom rod-holders front & rear, 520c on the back & 533 on the front:eek:oooh: 115 merc 4 stroke, custom prop, with all the goodies.....I have fished from this boat before with cousin Roger who has sadly decided to throw in the towel:confused2: but Johnny was ready to strike & did!!!! This is the finest boat for catfishing i know of in our area:wink: You did good Johnny...real-good.....I am happy for ya!!!!! This boat is beautiful and built like a freakin tank.....Get her home son we will take a day or 2 off and take her out:tounge_out: He will post a picture real-soon i am sure:smile2: Glad your in "the game"....waiting on Regan:tounge_out:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the boat brother, make sure to get pleanty of catfish slime on it!! :wink:

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Congrats on the boat Johnny.

Haven't heard the results of the delima on yours in a while Sam. How is your boat doing and what have they decided to do about it?

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on the boat Bro:smile2:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks guy's, i'll try to get some pics posted late next week. Me and my cousin has tournament fished from this boat and it is a great cat boat. I'll miss the old 24 ft. slime mobile but I will be selling it soon. Lots of great memories in that old toon.

6. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    congrats Johnny, sounds like a fine rig. Hope you have many great trips in it. :wink: 520c on the back 533s on the front???????? Whats all that mean, spent so much on this fine boat you had to go to zebco's????:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::tounge_out:hehe

7. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I got it back sept 11th:eek:oooh: we fished it and ran it the 12th ...it done ok.....i got my letter with detailed list of factory work..now that i have calmed down i will read it and post a report soon...Thanks for asking Kevin!!:tounge_out:

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Whoa!!!!! Thats some BIG NEWS!!!!!! Johnny buying the War Eagle and Big Sam getting the Grizzly back.

Updates and pics from BOTH YOU GUY! Pronto! (That means quick-like for you arkansas boys):smile2:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats Johnny. I use to duck hunt with a guy that run a war-eagle. Log hoppin, stump jumpin machine. It was one tough boat. enjoy

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

Skip when you and Phil fished the pole bender tournament Me and Sam was in my cousin's 20 ft. wareagle. Thats the boat that I'm buying. I'll post some pics when I get it to the house next week sometime.