Waverly

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Bigbluefisherman, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Has anyone been fishing down @ Waverly lately? If so have you been having any luck? I am going to be down that way this weekend and just wanted to know what to expect...Thanks in advance!

Matt

2. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I think you should expect some rain. You should of seen the storm last year.

3. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Last years tourney was one of the worst, most miserable nights I have had fishing ever. I sure hope we don't have anything like that this year. I heard they had a tornado warning out yesterday afternoon. We don't need that.

4. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri

Hey Matt, I am heading to Waverly as soon as get off work. We are going to fish all night. I don't know how early you are planning to go to Waverly on sat. but if I get home in time Sat. I will post a report on how we did Fri. night.
    Good Luck, Rob

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Hope you catch a bunch of fish down there!

6. Parker

Parker New Member

State:
    Weston, Missouri
    good luck to everyone fishing at Waverly tonight-- hopefully its not a monsoon like last year.

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Anyone back from Waverly yet?

I talked to DeerHunter yesterday on the phone and he said John Jamison was there and they had some good footage for the catfish TV show.

Hope everyone had a good time and caught some good fish.

8. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got a call from a friend and he said that he and Angler2007 had won it with 187# I believe on 4 fish. He said that they lost 2 others that would of made the total around 250# I believe. Had 57 boats and a long night.Tough bite with the fish being slow to take the bait. I will talk to him again and get more info.