Waverly Ramp Warning

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by drpepper, Aug 20, 2009.

1. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Folks, If you fish the Waverly ramp, be aware. Last week someone tried to steal my Excursion while I was out on the river at night. I got word a short time ago, that three vehicles where broken into in broad daylight while the owners were out fishing in their boats. If it's fact or not, I have no clue. I have seen no police reports.... I didnt report it when they broke into my car and maybe they didnt either.? Just an FYI

2. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Sounds like it's time to set up an ambush!

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I say we all head down amd wait on them... some idiot is bound to show up.... Im in the mood to put a hurtin on someone...!!:angry:

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Sounds like some SOB's are cruisin' for a bruisin':angry:
    ...W

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shane... I like you man, you're a good friend. I worry about you getting shot. People ain't the same anymore... like when we were kids. I don't know for sure whats happened around here, but I've seen some seriously ballsey criminals doing crazy things obviously without any fear of getting caught... and thats what has caught ME off gaurd.... hundred bucks says it's onlly a handful of punks. They need to be made an example of. Lots of teen punks living up in those new subdivisions that has sprung up around here. Maybe crackheads from Indianapolis? I don't know... I do know- I don't want have to worry everytime I park my truck to go fishing wether it'll be there when I get back or not... thats just total bullshit. So Yeah, While I have the time, if you or anyone else want to give it a shot, we'll see if we can't catch us some punks.

6. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    shane i now you and bill joke around alot but list to him is not worth getting shot and or losing your life thinking the problem is either from yoy now what we pass to go to ramp of illeagal limber line guys that think they own that area

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :confused2::confused2::confused2: bill you are right the people now a days are not like when we where growning up our fights where fist fights now it is about gun and shoting each other up for power

8. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Maybe that landowner you guys ran into is vandalizing vehicles at the ramp to deter people from goin on "his" river in the first place. Sad.

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Don't think that didn't cross my mind.... I wouldn't be too surprised.

10. whiskerchick

whiskerchick New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Anybody hunt and have a trail camera? Maybe you could set that up and lay low nearby. Just be careful.

11. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    Bill don't forget your scales, Shane says they are deadly.:wink: Seriously be careful,it always seems to be the guy doing whats right that gets hurt or in legal trouble.:angry:

12. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    That would be a bad idea on his part.....very bad idea indeed...W

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    man I wrote this post 50 different times and kept clearing it cause it would for sure get me booted off the site..

I Just Cant Stand A Theif!!!!!!!

MAN!!! Just thinking about it.. Ive been so cool and calm these last few years... why am I getting the urge more and more everyday to go back to the OLD Shane!! :angry::angry::angry:

14. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    How do ya think I feel... I've been ripped off left and right in the last 6 months! I'm about to go to a NEW, never before seen Bill... and he'll be a fairly dangerous man...... lol

15. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :crazy::crazy: well you guys have the right be mad hell yeah i would too :confused2::confused2: so i can bring the old jimmy i know you bill and shane have not met me yet until we fish i will be on my best behavior until i get too know both of you then we can have to arse hole of jimmy come out let someone fluck with my friedns stuff they work hard and pay for :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  16. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i foresee some thief found hopelessly wrapped in a trot line found dead in the river down your way. lol the perfect crime if done alone! i hope you guys have some luck finding the guilty party.

17. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    There are a lot of thiefs out there anymore Bill. Just glad they never got anything from you.

18. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They DID though... aside from 'em busting out my truck window (200 bucks) in six months, They got my car then a 4wheeler and a few month before that they stole wheels off my Mustang.... I caught the guy who stole the wheels.

19. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    I hope you tanned his hide Bill!

20. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Cops got to him before I did.... When they arrested him though, they recovered all kinds of stolen stuff for people.
    How I caught him was - he had come through my woods after a rain from an ajoining neighborhood, and left prints... all the way to his door.:roll_eyes: lmao
    It was no kid either, it was a 38 year old man.